AnIrishTrueBlue's Be A Pro V1.0 Gameplay Discussion

AWESOME! 2 careers to follow! My evil twin XD

as im from limerick........

Stab City :? I should be nicer too you ;)

Ah Limericks a great place.
Mainly for these Genius'es
[video=youtube;zYgZFm43ZN4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgZFm43ZN4[/video]

Anyways im happy with Roy Keane so far,hope he gets to United at some stage :)

No fair that Andreas gets 2 pros :( And both of them got good moves.ah well :)

You're screenshots have to be there **** it.

I counted the players I subscribed to,and the list i made in the OP, i then added one for the 2 Fatmans, and Voila

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

my screenshot aint there also?

You're the fourth screenshot in the list, dont **** me off again

View attachment 171116

Transfers Summer 2012

Leeds sign Alex Rooth for 90k

Thats it, Gurung, Keane and Fritzl all turn down major european clubs. No other transfer news

The two players to look out for, is Kieron Ryan and Joe Hodge, both seem to have been stellar for United and Spurs respectively.

Screenshots: September 1st: 2012:

January Transfers:

Gurung joins Chelsea for 475k
Sheamus O'Tobeshurrtobeshurrtobeshurr joins Manchester United for 375k

(Also guys, Ill start posting screenshots in May instead of september, so you can see how many games you've played and you're general stats at the end of each year, this will then turn september into a transfer update.

Chelsea! **** YEAH ******* I'M THE NEXT LAMPARD!
At least I scored 15 goals on 30 games, with 7 assists and 7.20 final rating. Pretty sweet :)

still at cardiff even though its a disliked team :/

January Transfers:

Gurung joins Chelsea for 475k
Sheamus O'Tobeshurrtobeshurrtobeshurr joins Manchester United for 375k

(Also guys, Ill start posting screenshots in May instead of september, so you can see how many games you've played and you're general stats at the end of each year, this will then turn september into a transfer update.

you definatly left mines out this time? otherwise i am going blind..

I'm at Arsenal and Reading. My Reading guy is doing better though :p

Josef Fritzl is gonna be at St. Pat's all his career, he don't wanna leave his cellar in Ireland, spose he could make one in a 'Major European country!?' :D

Josef Fritzl is gonna be at St. Pat's all his career, he don't wanna leave his cellar in Ireland, spose he could make one in a 'Major European country!?' :D

Well... Small Club God Syndrome. Enough said :p

UPDATE: May 25th 2013 (End of Season) (With league tables for respective players)

Roy Keane joins Sheffield Wednesday for 45k
PLEASE NOTE SOME TRANSFERS HAVE GONE THROUGH.... YOUR PLAYERS SCREENSHOT WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED.

**** Torres is there. He is the first screenshot at the top of the post with all the screenshots, seriously, i make sure they're all there, dont complain again if he is actually there

what the **** man? dont lie. he was not there beforehand.

Anyway, i had a good season at Celtic, pity we didnt win the league though.