TFF, any idea why I dominate every team but don't perform against the big sides, the 3 defeats on my screenshot? We play brilliant against everyone but against the good teams we don't do anything.

View attachment 152105

MSV Duisburg: Second season // half a season played

I just finished the first half of the second season:
View attachment 152088
View attachment 152081

Transfers (rates over 48 months):
View attachment 152086

So far it's freaking great. Rembmber that this is my first season in the 1. Bundesliga and my transfers are not that good (cheap young guys). It's hard to hold out against Bayern... I'll give you an update when the season is over. Maybe we'll can do some wonder ;)

For me it's the best TFF tactic so far (I'm using V9).

Last edited:
MSV Duisburg: Finished second season / first season in 1. Bundesliga

That's absolutely amazing guys. I was able to win the 1. Bundesliga after a direct promotion (1st in 2. Bundesliga). As you can see we didn't have many transfer opportunities. Just was able to sign some young cheap guys. My squad is the worst in the league - we were predicted to end up 18th.

Of course the 1st place is a little bit lucky, because Bayern played the worst season I've ever seen. But all in all the 2nd place would be absolutely deserved. Let's build up that squad and rock the other competitions :).

View attachment 151911
View attachment 151910

View attachment 151909

View attachment 151908

hey guys,

i need a advice about this thread. i need a 4.4.2 formation so i want to known which tactic in your opinion is stronger v7, v8 or v9 ?

cheers