Another International Challenge

well denmark could be free as i got sacked and not doing it anymore but i don't run this joint but you could ask him

2013 Czech Republic

We absolutely destroyed qualifying! DESTROYED! Only a last minute equaliser from Italy prevented a 100% campaign.

View attachment 255418View attachment 255419View attachment 255420

We rose right up to 6th in the world at one point to finish the year at 12th.

View attachment 255421

Argentina, Greece and Hondorus await in WC2014

View attachment 255422

nice one! Ronaldo is killing me with Portugal at the moment :(

that group has got 2nd written all over it, but you never know, argentina could have a mare!

Playing with Serbia. Drew 1-1 with Russia, lost 3-0 with N.Ireland lost 2-1 with Faroe Isles, couldnt qualify for Euro 2012 so I was sacked.

Republic of Ireland

2013 - Report

World Cup Qualifiers - Finished 2nd in my group qualifying for the playoffs were I drew Russia beating them 4-3 in Russia but then losing 3-1 at home to go out of the world cup.

Upto 20th in the world rankings.

Best performances of the year were a stunning 5-4 away win against Germany and a 4-2 Friendley win against Spain.

come on turkey moved up 2 places to 22nd from 24th with a run of great results in eq against kazakstan and austria

qualified for european championship .set new record for clean sheets along the way

POLAND

The rest of my fixtures for the year went badly with only 1 win out of four!

Remaining 2011 friendlies:
View attachment 255506

Euro 2012:
The preperation matches coming up to the championships went well with only one loss which was to Portugal which was to be expected.
Also drawing Portugal, Italy and England in my group I found it hard to see my qualifying for the quarters.

Started off well against Portugal going 2-0 up. They got Bosingwa sent off as well but we couldn't hold it together. Portugal took a 2-3 lead and despite our best efforts at equalising in injury time they responded with a winner in injury time.

The Italy game also started off well by us going up by two goals again. The rest of the match fizzled out and we should of scored at least 1 more goal in the match but it was a good win.

I needed 1 point against England to qualify, however we went down badly to a Rooney hattrick.

It was a good tourney for Poland over all considering Portugal and England were in the final. England took the win.

Euro 2012 Games:
View attachment 255510 View attachment 255507 View attachment 255508 View attachment 255509

Hoping to get a good start to World Cup Qualifying, Poland really should win three out of the four games held in 2012 and I'll be gutted if we don't. Lewandowski continues to dominate the scoring for us, thankfully he is young and he will be around for the next 3 or 4 tournaments hopefully!

Currently 59th in the world rankings, I'm hoping the world cup quals will boost our standings as we should finish at least 2nd in our group.
View attachment 255511

Republic of Ireland

2014 - Report

EURO QUALIFIERS - drawn in a group with Germany but no real other threats and with the top 2 qualifying out right I feel I should qualify easily. Off to a good start with 2 easy wins and a 1-1 draw with Germany.

WORLD RANKINGS - reached a high of 13th before slipping down to 19th

nearly 4 years in and I havn't got any decent regens coming through so I think I will start to slip down the rankings.

2011:

Quite happy with the results for the year, with the first 3 already being there upon me starting the save:

View attachment 255596

However, the loss to France, in a game in which I was 1-0 up with 10 minutes to go, meant that I failed to reach the expectations of the Romanian FA of qualifying for the play offs.

View attachment 255598

Some good friendly results, as well as the wins in the qualifying, meant that we rocketed up to 32nd in the World Rankings, ahead of some very decent sides such as Belgium.

View attachment 255600

Republic of Ireland

2015 - Report

EURO QUALIFIERS - Qualified top of my group drawing with Germany twice and beaton all the other teams easily scoring 40 goals in 10 games

EURO 2016 - In a group with France, Greece and Bulgaria so hopefully I can get through

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS - In a group with Italy and Slovenia so may struggle

WORLD RANKINGS - despite being unbeaton for over a year my ranking remains around 20th.

FOUR ASSOCIATIONS TOURNAMENT - managed to lose this to Scotland after drawing with both Scotland and N.Ireland this did not please my board.

After doing well in some friendlys, im up to 66th in the world

Edit: Most impressive players so far have been:
James De Pass - Great Youth Prospect who already has 15 goals in 27 appearances at the age of 18 View attachment 255655
Karl Henry - My Captain, the rock in the midfield, 56 appearances and i hope he can have some more. View attachment 255656
Liam Feeney - Pacey winger who has 2 in 2 since i took over with an average rating of 7.76 in those 2 games.
View attachment 255657
O'Brian Woodbine - Extremely Fast Fullback, scored his first International goal in the last game, I gave him his 1st appearance for 4 years.
View attachment 255658

Last edited:
Northern Ireland 2011 Report:

Fixtures 2011:

I believe 2011 went well considering Northern Ireland have not lost apart from a terrible 4-2 result against Austria in a friendly. Drawing 2-2 with Italy was definitely the highlight to the season.
View attachment 255660

Euro 2012:

As you can see I missed out on Qualifying however finishing third in the group I believe was a good enough position given the nation's current ranking and expectations.

View attachment 255659

World Ranking:

View attachment 255661

Im dropping out, this isnt going well, so Greece is up for grabs i guess

nearly 4 years in and I havn't got any decent regens coming through so I think I will start to slip down the rankings.

I have a couple of good regens for Czech Republic which is good because Rosicky is retiring end of season and I fear Cech and Baros will soon follow. I'll post screens later.

Im dropping out, this isnt going well, so Greece is up for grabs i guess

Greece too hard? lol