Another International Challenge

what numbers are left ? and am i allowed to be another one aswell as denmark or is that being cheeky lol !

Number 19 and 29 left which will most likely be Romania and Switzerland

what numbers are left ? and am i allowed to be another one aswell as denmark or is that being cheeky lol !

Well I'm going offline for a few hours so I'll see if anyone else volunteers by the time I'm back.

Keep the updates coming and I'll read them all when I'm back. If you can post a full year or tournament update then I'll add it to the opening post like I have mine. Check it out.

Ill join because the other one fizzled out, Whichever spot is left, I'd prefer a small country if possible! thanks

not meaning to be picky but preferably in europe! lol

Last edited:
2011 - Report

Won group to qualify for Euro's but got handed difficult group with Holland, England and Denmark so will take a miracle for me to qualify.

world cup Qualifyers group drew me with Germany, Sweden and Austria so will have to work hard to qualify.

Have slightly improved my world ranking.

kevin Doyle has been on fire with 21 goals in 7 games although 7 were against U.A.E and 7 were against Chinese Taipei

Just a general question. Are we allowed to, if given the opportunity, take over a club in our respective country, could fuel the production of decent youth players in the future

2011 Report -

Won my group, although cannot believe I drew to Macedonia! Put me under a bit of pressure with the following games against Ireland and Slovakia.

View attachment 255302View attachment 255303View attachment 255304

Very happy with my performances in the friendlies. I set up a couple of hard games to test my team and they came through with flying colours (4-2 against Ivory Coast and 4-0 against Uruguay!). Pavlyuchenko and Akinfeev were key to my wins in those hard friendlies!

I also broke the Russian record for number of games unbeaten with 6.

My Euro's group is Spain, Greece and Belarus. Should definitely make 2nd place! Couple of hard groups with France, Italy, Croatia and Ukraine being in one.

View attachment 255306View attachment 255307

For some reason I dropped 6 places after my final 5-1 win against Andorra which is quite strange, and also dropped 1 place after my wins against Coast and Uruguay.

2011 Report.

Results...
View attachment 255308

Disappointed that I couldn't qualify for the European Championships, We needed to win every game including Germany which was tough.
We have progressed 1 place in the rankings so far.