a31632

Reaction score
As some of you may know I have tested lots of tactics in the past few months.
I have been searching for the "Holy Grail" of tactics but came to the conclusion that none of the tactics out there are 100% perfect (or maybe I should say, the game doesn't allow any tactic to be perfect LOL).
Let's call it a search for "near perfection" in this case.
I found that some tactics work better with lower placed teams, some work better with higher end teams, so it is all a matter of making the right choice.
In my testing I found the "Umbrella Pinball Tiki-Taka" tactic to give me the most beautiful football, however it was leaking too much with weaker teams (or against stronger teams).
I decided, with the permission of the creator of this tactic, to use the elements of this tactics, tweaked and changed some of them, but most of his work is still there and created a 3-5-2 which looks exactly like the "Antonio Conte 3-5-2 by ARTISAN", but with completely different roles and instructions (just the same layout).
The DM is an anchorman for example, where ARTISAN had a true Pirlo role as a "Regista" but that didn't work out as good in my tests.
I also found out that this tactic plays better with 2 MC with attacking roles instead of other roles like "box-to-box midfielder" roles.
I tested the tactic I created this way with the existing tactics in my test environment and it performed pretty good.
Especially the CCC ratio was very high (over 4 with my PSV Eindhoven team), meaning that you will get 4 times as many CCC with this tactic than your opponent will get.
You usually don't get 5-2, 6-3 etc results but more 2-0 3-1 etc, which I like better personally.
The full test results are in this thread if you want to compare it with other tactics out there: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/164121-depth-tactic-comparison-thread.html
You will see the flow of the game is really nice, you are solid at the back with 3 CD, the mentality is "Control" with "Very Fluid".
OI are pre-set, I edited the "Umbrella" ones a bit as I got too many yellow/red cards with hard tackling, and I also edited some specific player instructions.
With the team I went for a more disciplined approach (instead of expressive), which cut out most of the stupid mistakes (which cost you sometimes games)
Pitch size at maximum. Don't let your assistant do the OI as they are already pre-set in the tactic ;-)
Your team will play aggressive football, high pressure, although it looks defensive on the overview you will see that especially your WB's will come forward often and score a lot, or cross dangerously in the box.
Good stamina, lots of energy needed. My PSV team is very young and has good pace, which helps to be successful in this tactic. I imagine it will be less effective with an older, slower paced, team of players.

Overall it looks like this:
1_zps7d795a82.png

These are the results which were partly used in my comparison thread, I played a lot more matches with this one:

Other screenshots: (taken from a new network game I started recently with this tactic)

As I mentioned also in my comparison thread, not one tactic is perfect and I'm not claiming this one to be either.
Try it out and see if it works for you!

Here is the link to the tactic:

Antonio Conte T2 2AM-ANCH FINAL

Last edited:
Is this version better than your "Antonio Conte 3-5-2 EDITED T22AM-ANCH v11" ?

team traning?
match preparation?
It's not to important...
I do Team Cohesion (Very high / High) and Tactics during the preseason, when fluid I switch to Balanced on Normal / Average (whatever it is) and Def. Positioning or Attacking Movement.

It's not to important...
I do Team Cohesion (Very high / High) and Tactics during the preseason, when fluid I switch to Balanced on Normal / Average (whatever it is) and Def. Positioning or Attacking Movement.

Yes, that is exactly what I always do, regardless of which tactic I use.

Also make sure you load the tactic in all three slots at the beginning of the new season.
That way the tactic will become fluid much quicker.

Last edited:
Is this version better than your "Antonio Conte 3-5-2 EDITED T22AM-ANCH v11" ?

Yes it is to my opinion.
It is 99% the same, just very minor tweaks.
Corner set up improved slightly too.

If you feel you get too many fouls against you, switch to this one.
This should be slightly less aggresive, so less cards, free kicks and sometimes penalty kicks against you

No wonder this tactic is doing great, u got Lord Bendtner in the start 11:p

Oh well i will try this tactic even without Lord Bendtner on my team

No wonder this tactic is doing great, u got Lord Bendtner in the start 11:p

Oh well i will try this tactic even without Lord Bendtner on my team

LOL
Believe it or not but he is on rotation......
In my testphases i used only the basic team, so it"s not only him!
He was on a free transfer so i picked him up.
This is a network game with my best friend, so no cheating or replaying of matches possible, he would kill me..

Yes it is to my opinion.
It is 99% the same, just very minor tweaks.
Corner set up improved slightly too.

If you feel you get too many fouls against you, switch to this one.
This should be slightly less aggresive, so less cards, free kicks and sometimes penalty kicks against you

Ok I will try it soon, but thanks for "Antonio Conte 3-5-2 EDITED T22AM-ANCH v11", it's the better tactic I have tried for the moment with my Man City team :

View attachment 334426

Ok I will try it soon, but thanks for "Antonio Conte 3-5-2 EDITED T22AM-ANCH v11", it's the better tactic I have tried for the moment with my Man City team :

View attachment 692927

Yes, looking very good indeed!
In my new network game I started with my friend as PSV Eindhoven I am so far unbeaten in friendlies (far from fluid), competition and Europa Lesgue matches with an amazing goal difference, so it is working very good.
I'm very curious what you will notice, if anything, when testing your Man City team with the "final" version!
I will post an updated screenshot of my game shortly. As it is a network game, it is all real (no replayed matches etc.) My friend would kill me ;-)

you use filters players?

No, I only shared the tactic as it performed so good in my tests where I compared it with over 50 other tactics.
I created it by looking at elements that worked good in my teams (Real Betis and PSV Eindhoven) and combined what I liked into a completely new one.

I guess as most of the players instructions and team instructions come from Umbrella Pinball Tiki-Taka you should have a look there