CL on King Power next season !!!

On Loan : Bentaleb , Ivanovic , Chedjou

Signings Peruzzi and a norweigan youngster for the future Odegaard

This season its gonna be mutch more games so i need at least 3-4 players

Had two key games i round 32 and 33, Liverpool away and Arsenal away and i won both of them :)

CL on King Power next season !!!

Congratulations!!!
You beat some though competition out there with a budget that is a fraction of theirs.

I read on some forums that, no matter which tactic used, to "beat the ME", to change the teams mentality in the last 15-20 minutes when ahead to "counter ".
Usually you get one or two late goals against you if you lose or draw against all odds.
The ME basically seems to get more aggressive in that time span.
When using counter you limit the opposition more and it might help keeping the door closed.

Good luck in de CL!

On Loan : Bentaleb , Ivanovic , Chedjou

Signings Peruzzi and a norweigan youngster for the future Odegaard

This season its gonna be mutch more games so i need at least 3-4 players

Yes it keeps the backdoor locked, but still scores a fair amount of goals. I wanted the tactic to show more clean sheets and still be able to play attractive football. I personally prefer 2-0, 3-1 score lines instead 4-3, 5-2 etc.

Your stats say it all!

Last edited:
Buy the right players and this tactic could be the best....strikers that pass and cms that dribble lol. Top marks, really enjoy the football it plays. I used Sir Goalalot for best part of last season but your tactic helped me secure top four with Stuttgart.

Champions League here we come !

unbelevable.. fantastic tactic! i started with Real Union, very small team.. and first season media prediction 7th and i win the league without lose :O second season i promoted the spain liga adelante, buyed 4 player, and im top of the table :O very very fantastic, THANKS!! sorry for my bad english :))

unbelevable.. fantastic tactic! i started with Real Union, very small team.. and first season media prediction 7th and i win the league without lose :O second season i promoted the spain liga adelante, buyed 4 player, and im top of the table :O very very fantastic, THANKS!! sorry for my bad english :))

Great! your English is pretty good, no worries.
thanks for sharing, now of course next year you have to perform in the Champions League......
Great job!!!!!

I'm destroying the Serie A with AS Roma using this tac.
You really have found something mate !

Finished 2nd in the league with Newcastle, won league cup and fa cup.

Amazing tactic

I'm destroying the Serie A with AS Roma using this tac.
You really have found something mate !

Do you happen to have some screen shots? Would love to see the stats!
Thanks for the feedback.

Finished 2nd in the league with Newcastle, won league cup and fa cup.

Amazing tactic

Thanks, great results! Also asking you for some screen shots if possible. Glad it is working for you!

I have played only 1 game with your tactic in my second Schalke season and I won 4-2 with BVB. I really enjoy this formation but how to avoid second season syndrome ? I would like to play this formation as long as possible. Do you have any tips ? Would be grateful.

I don't get how everyone else seems to be so incredibly solid at the back. I'm currently 3rd with Aston Villa, so I definitely believe that the tactic is a good one. But I've conceded 33 goals in 26 games, and scored 52, so the tactic isn't working for me defensively obviously. I was just wondering if there's something anyone else does to not concede? I've been on a pretty bad spell lately, lost my latest game to QPR at home 4-0...