Hi all,just to give some feedback! 1st season with your tactic after many seasons without winning and:
1 - PL Champion
2 - League cup winner
3- FA cup Winner
4 - Reach the final of champeons league a lost against Man Utd... 2-4. I Started with your tac and suffer a goal around the 20th min. On the second half I changed the tac to the mariols, and suffered to goals in a row. in the 55 and 56th minute.After that I put the Brazil one (I dropped the flying duch). So just to say that I did not sticked to your tac (unfortunatly). BTW great results, I'm going to the second season with this tactic. Let's see how it goes
Did you still play with Reading? Just wondering with which team you had these results. It's of course never a good idea to change tactics too many times, especially if you do it it one match (no matter how important the match is), great results by the way! Glad you enjoy the tactic! Was it with my "FINAL" version or the v11 from the in-depth tactic comparison tests?

A31, yes this results were with that tactic. But I'm in the year 2020, so I already have very good players, I Think I have the 2 best strickers in the game (regens), and 3of the best CB in the game also.

A31, yes this results were with that tactic. But I'm in the year 2020, so I already have very good players, I Think I have the 2 best strickers in the game (regens), and 3of the best CB in the game also.

Yes, if a team is 6-7 years in the future suddenly the name of he team becomes less relevant, but more the players you have LOL

How did you get sturridge to do so well? Struggles for me all the time but haven't used this tactic yet.

this one is a pretty astonishing tactic - it's surely the last one i'm going to use in fm14!

I took charge of Malaga when they're lying on a relegation position after 11 games & I managed to qualify to europe league:

View attachment 333426

I planed to qualify for champions league this season, so I wanted to achieve a top 3 position this season. what still would have been a amazing success. but i'm doing better - on course to win the spanish la liga (H)

View attachment 333425

i only signed a few wing backs, as on the first season i played with my midfielders on the wings & and some talented youngsters:

View attachment 333424

edit: you got 5 stars

this one is a pretty astonishing tactic - it's surely the last one i'm going to use in fm14!

I took charge of Malaga when they're lying on a relegation position after 11 games & I managed to qualify to europe league:

View attachment 695367

I planed to qualify for champions league this season, so I wanted to achieve a top 3 position this season. what still would have been a amazing success. but i'm doing better - on course to win the spanish la liga (H)

View attachment 695370

i only signed a few wing backs, as on the first season i played with my midfielders on the wings & and some talented youngsters:

View attachment 695373

edit: you got 5 stars

That is amazing!!!
Glad it is working good for Malaga, now make it I the Quarter Finals of the CL!!!! (or more.......)

That is amazing!!!
Glad it is working good for Malaga, now make it I the Quarter Finals of the CL!!!! (or more.......)

yes, it will pretty interessting if i am able to challenge madrid & barcelona again...

actually i currently don't have any plans for chamions legaue, I just want the money :D

Dude, how did u arrange corner settings? I was planning to use ur corner settings in my own tactic, however I have failed to arrange same players for the same roles such as "lurk outside the area" or "mark six yard box".

is this a sort of cheat or sth?

I did it to the semi finals (H)
Great job! I'm on track to become champions in my Dutch league with PSV ( I have an 11 point advantage on the no2 with only 9 games left to play) and on the brink of eliminating Inter Milan in the Europa League (played 1-1 away). I lost 3 matches all together and 2 of them were completely crazy (8-1 shots on goal and 0-1 score etc. only 1 defeat was a "deserved one")

Dude, how did u arrange corner settings? I was planning to use ur corner settings in my own tactic, however I have failed to arrange same players for the same roles such as "lurk outside the area" or "mark six yard box".

is this a sort of cheat or sth?
Maybe you can call it a cheat because it wasn't intended to create it like this. You should not use the "regular" corner set up option for this but go to the individual player instructions and give them the "lurk" or "mark six yeard box" instructions there. Even though it will say there as well that it will "swap with another player" it actually won't and this way you can have more players doing this......... Alternatively you can just use my corner setups and copy your overall tactics (team and player instructions etc) over mine. That way you have your tactic and player instructions and my corner setup combined. You will have to make screenshots of all your settings in your tactic to be able to do so, so more work, but it works both ways.

Just found this looking for different opinions on how conte set juventus up, iv done a few tactics myself on FMSCOUT had a couple published iv always tried to get a conte'esq tactic to work well but always fell by the way side im giving it another go in fm15 just before 16 comes out.

Its not going to be worth doing too much on 15 now as 16 is around the corner but like i said i wanted opinions, do you think conte played attacking/counter/defensive/control???