Anyone find themselves emotionally attached to players?

I love robert lewandowski as hes been with me since the championship with my Norwich side but he really wants to leave! What should i do? Does any one else sell players theyre attached to if theyre unhappy?

mine was Yaya Sanogo...

he help me won the league with Liverpool and i feel a 'connection' with him....
gave him the number 4 coz it looked cool but he was given for free to Leverkusen on 2017....
now im sad

Mines was probably Scott Hadden in 07

In '08 Robbie Fowler was class for my Acrrington save, nowadays for Dundee and Gers he stinks, but i still play him. Also Cristian Vieri

eduardo salvio.. bought him in first season with chelsea.. in fourth season, r.madrid offer me 40m for him.. it was hard for me to reject that offer.. then he move.. so sad watch him played for pellergini an d i was his favoured personel.. sad.. sad.. sad.. :'(

Last edited:
I've bought Arda Turan on each and every single save I have, always turns out class, topping the assists and pitching in around 6 to 8 goals a season.

I know how u feel, I got 2 players like that. One is really good so I defenitaly wont sell but the other guy is Steven Pienaar, I had a excellent season with him at Arsenal & took him over with me to Barcelona. i ended up selling him cause i didn't use him as much so it would be unfair to keep him & let him loose his fitness.

I cant seem to sub some players if they play bad cos that might lower their overall rating, so I usually give the players I like the most (Like Özil) an extra chance to play well rather than subbing them :p

whenever im Chelsea i never sell Cech, Essien, Ashley Cole, Drogba and JT. I have sold Lampard once to Valencia when he was 36 and he came back to me as an assistant a season later.

i love marco verratti...always sign him...dirt cheap and quality even at 16...:)

starts alongside gerrard always unless injured..

id never sell him even though i could make extreme profit on him

i wouldn't sell him either, just to great.

Deon Burto of Charlton, now he's my assistant at Porto <3

I started with FC Emmen in the second competition of Holland. Because the club was in debts, i had to search the whole world for young, cheap talent regens. Some of them are after 5 years still in the squad for the national competition matches, even while I have much better regens in my squad on each position. After winning Champions League twice, I just can't sell the important ones.

If I have the money, I always try to buy Lucho Gonzalez from Marseille and Ronaldinho!

The player that I always, always sign is Mathias Jorgensen :D

I'd do that too, no matter what team I am because he's fairly cheap at the start of a game, same with Mats Rits, but not always successful.

mauro zarate is 32 on my lazio game the clubs top ever goalscorer so no way will i be selling him dispite bids of up to 15 mil for a player his age

Rooney for me. his finishing will never get above 16, and in fm2010 his heading is still average. but he rarely gets injured and can pass the ball very well for a striker.

In my chelsea save, I am in 3rd season, Terry, Lampard and Drogba are starting to dip form wise because they are getting older of course....

But I just can't bring myself to sell them, icons for the club!