Anyone find themselves emotionally attached to players?

Anelka, no matter who I replace him with, he'll always score important goals when called upon.

Try training some of the strikers in new positions? If you can find new positions for them they could still start for you or make good replacements when injuries set in.

Salvador Cabanas in my Barca save.
I brought him to Barca for 5M and intended to use him as a back up.
He ended up playing for the first team until 35, became a legend, Barca as only favorite team after season 1. He scored only a decent amount of goals, but had loads of great assists. Loads.

Now I keep him as a overpayed coach, though he has **** coach stats and can do 3 stars at best.

Jermain Defoe.. He always plays well for me and scores frequently.
Found myself playing him ahead of better players when he was 34 and wasnt even scoring or playing well

Evreytime im a top club i will always sign Romelu Lukaku and never sell him because he always seems to score weather he's 16 or 30

Lol like that dave from newcastle on your on setanta sports what a hilarious **** that guy was

AMEOBI LIKE *****

Mines is thiago neves i love that guy plays well for my no matter what team im at

For some reason I love Bobby Zamora and Clint Dempsey on the game, always try to buy them and make them play as well as possible.

It's quite hard to make Zamora score, trust me.

For some reason I love Bobby Zamora and Clint Dempsey on the game, always try to buy them and make them play as well as possible.

It's quite hard to make Zamora score, trust me.

He was awful irl for Rovers. That's why he was sold so quickly, look where he is now :'(

I always sold players. I sold Messi, Rooney, Zapata, Agüero, Dzeko and more.

I get a bit too attached to some youth players. I played Stefano Okaka through first season with Roma before realising he was cack, same goes for Ritchie de Laet. Also held a candle for Carlo Pinsoglio before Raikan confirmed he wasnt gonna be Buffon for me. Angelo Balanta, on the other hand, was absolute unexpected class for me, and Cardozo kept Ibrahimovic out of my B*rcel*na save.

I'm now unable to part with Buffon. We've conceded three penalties around halfway through the season, and he saved each and every one.

I'm Man City, against United he saved countless shots and got a 10.0 rating... We won 3-1.

I love Gigi Buffon, officially.

It's usually regens that I develop all the way into my first team that I get attached to.

For example, in 2008 I found a young french lad called Sofiane Adam, and signed him for Rushden when he was 14. I left the diamonds when he was 18 and a regular, so imagine my delight when I end up at Arsenal 4 years on...and there he was! :D

Made him French captain too when I got the national job.

Emotionally attached to Rafael van der Vaart. He has had three great seasons at Celtic, but I know he is getting on towards 31, and Celtic are looking at advancing beyond his talents...I think I'll keep him around anyway!

Robert Acquafresca! on my sunderland save him and frazier campbell developed an amazing partnership, with fresca netting 42 goals in a season and setting up around 20. signed him for 3m and his goals put me into europe... legend!

Wes Hoolahan, I sign him no matter what team I am! Alexandre Pato I try and sign him every time and have never sold him and on the old Champ Manager 2008 i used to sign Jardel( The Fat Brazilian ) He was amazing ha

Michael Mifsud! Always sign him at Lower League level, he's always banging them in!

I was for Van Persie but I was trying to go for the brutal iron fist act since my team got complacent alot. I wanted to sell him after 10 matches with under 6 ratings but I kept trying him and now he's making a comeback.

In my current Internazionale squad, I have this young Turkish striker called Serkan I transferred in 3 seasons ago.

I never actually played him for the first 2 seasons and he never complained, when I signed Chamakh, Serkan came out complaining about the competitiveness for his position, I have Suarez, Milito, Eto'o, Chamakh, Balotelli, Destro and Arnautovic.

However, when I told him that he was still in my plans, he stuck around, then came an offer for him from Dynamo Kiev and I accepted it stating that the offer was too good to refuse, I found his morale low, stating "Disappointed at being abandoned by his mentor".

Upon reading this, I simply couldn't let him leave, I let Destro out on loan, who is a top striker, but I've been loaning him out and he's scoring around 35 to 40 goals per season with other clubs, and I sold out Arnautovic.

Now I'm playing Sercan in his fourth season with me, he's managed 2 goals and 3 assists in the first 3 matches, I can't let this loyalty just leave the club, even though he's very poor at finishing and passing, his only high attributes are 17 on pace and 18 on dribbling.

I'm probably too emotional, but I simply can't let him go.

Guillermo Ochoa, pretty much 'cos he is exactly like me in goals, not the tallest, but crazy, dives everywhere, not afraid to put his body on the line...

Oh wait a sec... I was meant to be talking about Ochoa... Oh well :p