anyone found any gems?

my younger strikers: Fernando Genro (Bra,Gremio), Porcellis (Bra,SC Internacional),Gustavo Oberman(Arg,River),Dawid Janczyk(Pol,Legia),Kamil Grosicki(Pol,Pogon) and Rawez Lawan(Swe,Malmo FF);

my younger defensive midfielders: Lucas Biglia (Arg), Felipe Kasimirski (Bra,Real M.),Przemyslaw Kazimierczak(Pol,Pogon),Xuxa(Bra,Santos)

Gregor said:
Also Sean, you can sign under 18 bralians for some reason

I can :p. downloaded the free agents patch.. no-one has a team. makes the game more interesting lol anyways that patch somehow overwrote the rule for the 18 yr olds.

anyways a list of my prospect or bargain plyers

Kerlon
Leo Messi
Diego Souza - DM - Next Emerson
Junior - DM- Another Emerson
Diogo - AML- Next Savio
Para - DL - Next Roberto Carlos
Rodrigo Paulista - Next Ronaldo
Edinho - DC
Igor Akinfeev
Maxwell
Maicon - DR
Bruno Coutinho - AM C
Freddy Adu
Dagoberto AM/FC
Vagner Love
Cavenaghi
Sergio Ramos
D'Alessandro
Bakircioglu
Alexander Farnerud
HugoViana
Daniel Carvalho
Bradley Wright-Phillips
Libis Andres Arenas
Danny Szetela
Jonas Elmer
Valeri Bojinov
Nichlas Domingo - (thers 2.. the 14 yr old. few people havent got him)
Leo Gamalho
Catatau
Agirretxe
Moussa Dembele
Jo (with the hat on the o lol)
Lamin Oja
Tevez is amazing in this one

Just cutting my list short lol. enjoy

im in 2015 and heres some people that become really good

cant be bothered going through with clubs and prices and that - ill let you work out which one!

bojinov becomes amazing
porcellis
anderson - at gremio i think
gutierrez
betinho
bendtner
tom huddlestone becomes best centre back on the game
steven taylor from newcastle is amazing
armand traore
john obi mikel
quavas kirk - got him for 50k in my first season and is now one of best players on the game for me
collins john - wait till fulham get relegated which they normally do and you can get him cheap
zieler
lasse qvist
emrah ekin
makinwa becomes one of the best strikers
pierone
eddie gaven
david n'gog
jaques faty becomes a really solid CB
tal ben-haim becomes amazing but not cheap

obv the usual - adu, mokoena, van den borre, kompany etc etc

plenty more but these are a select few ive found

svenski said:
James Morrison (19) from Middlesbrough is really good but can cost between 8-10 million pounds... scored 2 goal from the wing on his debut against Artmedia.

He is rreally good as in real life.

Matthew Bates is also good and Riggott.

Kerlon is good, Messi i have coming in Jan. ;)

Antonio Vera becomes a very good DM. im in 2008 and with manchester united and he is a first team reqular, will cost alot of money but well worth it.

Left Wingers

Hey all, Long time player here.
In my system wingers are pretty pivitol. So ive bought a few in my time.
Upto now ive found on 2006 that these are good
Obvious one is robben, if you have cash, he is the best in the game, but alternatives are:

Stuart Downing/English <---- excellent, 8.00 + ating almost ever season and performs in the big games.
Daniel Carvalho/Brazilian<---- i had him in 2005, not got him in 2006 yet, but i bet he will be excellent again.
Alex/Brazilian<---- from fenebache, the turkish team, every time i sign him he is excellent, he is at the right age to perform very well all season and prebobily cheaper option than downing and carvalho.
Sasha Iakovenko/Ukranian<----- only signed him once, he is a youngster, and i think he has a -8 for potential ability, which is good. he is actually mainly a MC/AMC, but can play on the left, and on my game he plays much better there. Definatly a good buy for me.
Charles N'zogbia/French<---- Again only signed once and again mainly a MC\AMC, but plays well on the left, signed from newcalstle, and preformed well.

All these Mid-lefts preformed well for me at the highest level in England and Europe.
Also i have signed some other youngesters, osme of which may have been mentioned, but I say them again.
GK - Olejink - young austrian i think, very good for me
DR - Basta - young right back, very good for me
DC - Vagner Lom....., brazilian, young again, very good
DC - Kompany and the other belgian DRC are both excellent
DC - Huddlestone very good and resonibly priced
MC - Tomas Sivok, he had good stats but he never really preformed over a season for me, did well in important matches though.
DMC - Javier mas..... Young argantinian, good price, i think he is at mallorca, very good in DMC
ARM - Theo Walcott, from southampton, exceptional for me, even as a 17 year old
AMC - Obviousally freddy Adu.. cant miss him out
FC - Carlos Tevez, in his first seasons he does get a high rating for me, but he does put them away, signed three times and every debut he scored a hat-Trick for me, cant complain.
SC- Blojinov, exceptional, one of the best.

If your looking to build a super squad, and have alot of cash, these are a few others i would suggest buying
SC - Adriano - Inter, costs about 60-70 million, but has always scored 30-40 goals a season for me, and thats anywhere at the highest levels, impecable.
AMC - Ballack, only cost about 20 million at the start, but if you play with an AMC, he will score about 20 goals a season sat behind two strickers, very very very good player.
DMC - Daniel d'rossi i think he is called, from Roma, Very good DMC
ML- again RObben, but they dont get any better,
MR - either beckham or C.ronaldo, beckham is better at the start, but after a couple of seasons ronaldo is just as good.
DL- Patrice Evra - Lyon, solid left back
DC's, id buy those youngester i said b4 or per merts somthing or other, german young centeral defender.

[email protected]

Anthony Vanden Borre - 2 Million 17 years, DRC, He just stole the DR position from Finnan and Josemi in the First year. Can't miss to buy him

Diego Tardelli - 40+ goals a season. Enough said

Rubel Ariel Olivera - Best AMR of the game after 2 seasons of consistent play.

Fred (Lyon) - You get him for free after Lyon denies all the offers for him and he refuses to sign a new contract. 40+ goals a season (yes, I'm playing him together with Tardelli)

Anderson (Porto) - Wonderkid - Costs a LOT of money, around 18 Million, but he's worth every cent.

dizzemike said:
DC - Kompany and the other belgian DRC are both excellent
You're probbably speaking of Vanden Borre

dizzemike said:
DC - Huddlestone very good and resonibly priced
He is good, but I've fund he fails to perform on top level, although he is still young (Not that being yound prevented Vanden Borre of being my top Right defender always.

dizzemike said:
DMC - Javier Mascherano Young argantinian, good price, i think he is at mallorca, very good in DMC
He only plays DMC, he is awesome in that position, and starts at Corinthians (Brazil)

dizzemike said:
AMC - Obviousally freddy Adu.. cant miss him out
Truth be told, he doesn't make me lose my sleep, he is average compared to Kerlon, Diego and others of the Brazilian sort.

dizzemike said:
FC - Carlos Tevez, in his first seasons he does get a high rating for me, but he does put them away, signed three times and every debut he scored a hat-Trick for me, cant complain.
He is good, but a waste of money. Spend 8 M in Diego Tardelli and you're good for all your life.

I signed Diego Tardelli for £8mill and he can't even buy a goal :(

Last season he scored 47 goals

I guess it depends on your wingers and midfielders. He is never considered my first choice striker, and I stick to him because he is the man.

If you want I can mail you my tactic and you give it a try.

Diego Tardelli is brilliant i signed him 3 seasons ago as Barcelona and hes scored over 100 goals in those three seasons

wes.***@ntlworld.com, would appreciate the help because 8 mill on a player is a waste unless he performs.

A major "trick" I've discovered for this game.

-ALWAYS- switch the positions of the strikers and midfielders (manually) after asking your Assistant manager or best coach to pick your team

Do you mean like,for example, if you have two strikers switch the one picked by ***.man on the left hand side to the right etc

ajw said:
Do you mean like,for example, if you have two strikers switch the one picked by ***.man on the left hand side to the right etc

Exactly. Same goes with the MCs. I've not tried yet with the DCs though.

another few goodens are fernando llorente - he comes from athletic club in spain, carlos idriss kameni - a youngish goalkeeper from espanyol, he now owns the goalkeeping taking out van der sar and ricardo fernandes from chelsea - a good little player who can play all over the midfield

Scott carson is a great keeper if he gets trained right, also try hernan perione.

Lukas podolski is a great striker and bangs in loads of goals :D

Cheers for the tactic, it's working well so far, Retardelli was scoring but now he's injured for 3 months and joins Ruud and Rooney in the physio's room :( Rooneys been out for 4 months, only 5 more to go.

Well, thank you, I like to think I'm a mastermind of CM/FM.

The main point behind devising a tactic is determining -what you want your team to do-

My 4-2-2-2 is a tactic devised to exploit the gaps opened by the wingers, you'll find that your left striker will hoard all the assists and the right striker willbe a master goalscorer (Except when you have Fred and Tardelli, Fred scored 40, Tardelli scored 47)

The running fullbacks are used to close the spaces left by having the wingers so up in the field.

One central midfielder is set to not charge into the fray, while the other is given a much more offensive behavior. The Assistant Manager will put your DM playmaker (Alonso in my case) in the first spot and a more offensive midfielder in the other (Gerrard), what I achieve by switching them is giving my whole team a more aggressive aproach, as Gerrard will squish and squash while using his favored move of getting in the opposition area and will force the usually static Alonso to thread forward.

Bla bla bla *Continues to hours without end to his explanation of how this tactic works*

Anyways, anyone needing some specific tactic, something you want to make fit -that- special player, gimme a touch and I'll see what I can do for you.

Silver said:
My 4-2-2-2 is a tactic devised to exploit the gaps opened by the wingers, you'll find that your left striker will hoard all the assists and the right striker willbe a master goalscorer (Except when you have Fred and Tardelli, Fred scored 40, Tardelli scored 47)

The wingers are very key for me yeah, Ronaldo and Joaquin find so much space and are getting alot of assists, those two along with Rooney and Ruud are tearing defences apart. I should invest in a new left back though because they go forward often and Heinze and Silvestre can't cross for ****. Does anyone have any suggestions for a left back? I tried for Lahm and Ash Cole but I had £20 mill bids rejected on both and I aint prepared to spend any more than that at the moment.