anyone found any gems?

For the right you get Anthony Vanden Borre; he's young, not actually a natural DR but an accomplished one, he'll do more than excellent there nonetheless.

For the left you can bid 10M for Riise, I believe that'll get him for you.

Andreas Gorlitz is a good benchwarmer for those positions.

And trust me, crossing for those guys is really relative, just make them good at defending and specially stamina/tackling

I need a decent MC(either AMC or DMC) for my ageing Man Utd midfield, I have £7million to spend

michael said:
I need a decent MC(either AMC or DMC) for my ageing Man Utd midfield, I have £7million to spend

Season? Playmaker? Legbreaker?

On the Defensive area you can try:
Tom Huddlestone
Micah Richards
Aythami
Javier Mascherano

On the Offensive area you can try: (**** short budget!! *Shakes fist at it*)
Mauro Rosales
Ruben Ariel Olivera
Salomon Kalou (MAAAAAYBE if he's cheap)

Edit: All these last 3 are wingers. I really have no clue on -cheap- AMCs

Last edited:
Silver said:
Well, thank you, I like to think I'm a mastermind of CM/FM.

The main point behind devising a tactic is determining -what you want your team to do-

My 4-2-2-2 is a tactic devised to exploit the gaps opened by the wingers, you'll find that your left striker will hoard all the assists and the right striker willbe a master goalscorer (Except when you have Fred and Tardelli, Fred scored 40, Tardelli scored 47)

The running fullbacks are used to close the spaces left by having the wingers so up in the field.

One central midfielder is set to not charge into the fray, while the other is given a much more offensive behavior. The Assistant Manager will put your DM playmaker (Alonso in my case) in the first spot and a more offensive midfielder in the other (Gerrard), what I achieve by switching them is giving my whole team a more aggressive aproach, as Gerrard will squish and squash while using his favored move of getting in the opposition area and will force the usually static Alonso to thread forward.

Bla bla bla *Continues to hours without end to his explanation of how this tactic works*

Anyways, anyone needing some specific tactic, something you want to make fit -that- special player, gimme a touch and I'll see what I can do for you.
Show me a screenshot of your tactics, I don't quite understand

cheers i'll give it a try, i'm in 2007 with man utd and i've got vanden borre and tardelli and I've seen their profiles that you showed in 2010 so hopefully they will be the same on my game.

I just made some adjustements to the team tactics, defense is working better thankfully.

This season has been awful, taking a lot of goals, at least 1 per game until now.

Kasper displaced Reina and Tardelli finally understood where is the goal this season.

I just zipped the tactic so people can take a look at it, comments are -most- welcome

Silver said:
Anderson (Porto) - Wonderkid - Costs a LOT of money, around 18 Million, but he's worth every cent.
Is this the same bloke from the U17 Brazil Team i think he is. Good player.

Manduro from Ajax quality young, great stats. CB/DM

Last edited:
hes good are you manager of Barcelona? if so can you post your squad so i can see who other people have brought in.

heres the squad and stats we win most cups and the league as you can see by the squad and the stats

Last edited:
I only just started with Barca halfway through season. COmpeting with my bro who is in charge of real madrid so lots of competition. Havent won anything yet because no competitions are finished. Ill post my squad later i pretty much got rid of all the players older than 29 and brought in some younger players.
Current side

my info only lost was to my bro, (got into trouble because i had injuries to xavi, ronnie, eto, messi, marquez etc some squad struggled to score.)

ins and future ones

outs and future ones

Last edited:
only allowed 4 pics so his another good player
another good player adailton CB

Silver said:
I just made some adjustements to the team tactics, defense is working better thankfully.

This season has been awful, taking a lot of goals, at least 1 per game until now.

Kasper displaced Reina and Tardelli finally understood where is the goal this season.

I just zipped the tactic so people can take a look at it, comments are -most- welcome
On my man utd game I have signed tardelli in january 2007, made a great start, scoring 3 in 3 but he can't settle in the area, did this happen with liverpool?

No, but in the beginning of the game is is a little unprofessional, so I recomend you to have coachs with a good lot of Level of discipline.

And throw him to the first team as starter as much as possible.

Silver said:
No, but in the beginning of the game is is a little unprofessional, so I recomend you to have coachs with a good lot of Level of discipline.

And throw him to the first team as starter as much as possible.

When I first got him he played 8 in a row and didn't score, then I tried your tactic and he's scored 7 in 6 and then got injured. After he returned from injury he couldn't score to save his life again so I moved him on and cut my losses.

sergio aguero 17 year old agentina from independiente.

brede paulsen hangeland 24 year old norwegian from brann available for about 1mil

leon andreason 23 year old norwegian defender from weder bremen difficult to get hold of but awsome if you can

simon vukcevic 19 year pld serbia and montenegro midfielder cost about 5mil but again awsome

Rawez Lawan (Malmo FF) - Give him 7 years or so and well...one of the top strikers in the world. Only 500k - great value.

vincent kompany

vincent kompany and anthony vanden borre are class i have them both i my liverpool squad and kompany has scored 16 times for me this season and most of them have been from 30 yards out. absolute gem

The gems I've found are Fernando Genro, Arouca, Wilson, Leandro Castan, Rafinha (both of them) and then there's a few more i've found but i haven't bought them.