Anyone you know in FM 11?

Ryan O'Flaherty (Bohemians) - Went to the same school as me.

Also, most of the Shelbourne team as the players and fans are close.

one of my pals cousin is raith rovers defender dougie hill and he stays down the road from me

kyle vassell from brentford youth :D used to play football with him all the time as a little kid

Faint link to Alvaro Morata of Real Madrid. He went to my mates school in Madrid. :)

Martin Boyle and Ryan Arbuckle play for Montrose, went to school with them also Andrew Anderson he plays for Montrose too but not in the game

Nathaniel Pinney of Crystal Palace- my pal - Same 5 a side team.. ill see if i can find the pics of wen we won tournys

also played with, Sean Scannell & Damian Scannell at Goals lol

Pinney was a class act when he was on loan at Woking. Him and Matt Wright (also on loan from Palace) as our two strikers had the perfect mix of pace and power!

I played in the school football team with Scott Malone in Wolves reserves... He's a ****

darron gibson (used to live next door before he was ridiculously rich!), sam sheridan and alex mcquade (both bolton sam used to play against me in junior football and i vaguely knew him aside from that and alex went my school), larnell cole(man utd) and oliver turton(crewe) (played on my little brothers team when they were about 8!)

Last edited:
Bobby reid (bristol city), made his debut agasint hull on last day of season last year, went to my school.

Tristan Plummer (now playing in portugal D1 side portiomonese, but started at bristol city too), is a friend.

and Paul Coughlin, not sure who he plays for, maybe torquay, he was my p.e teacher a few years back.

minors, but yea bobby reid is good talent in real life.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

The only person I know that's on FM is Bobby Reid in Bristol City U18 squad, he went to the same secondary school as myself and was in the same year.

wait, u went city academy bristol?, i went to that school aswell and remeber bobby reid as i said in provious post. What's ur real name lol?

my football teams manager used to live next to Chris smalling and I've met him once and my best mates cousin dated Wayne Routledge for a while
I know most of the Chatham town team( 2 tiers lower than BSN/S) as i just left their youth system

Last edited:
One of the players on my team was asked to play for one of Everton's feeder teams at the youth level. Declined though. He could have been in FM, if that counts.

Not me, but I know someone who lives next door to Micah Richards.(He's rich as ****)