Anyone you know in FM 11?

I went to school with Jake Picton. Former youth player at Scunthorpe, player at Ilkeston before the were dissolved and now Harrogate Town.

shaun williams

joined mk dons on a free a while back from sporting fingal in ireland. He grew up on my road. good ball-winning midfielder he played against manchester united as part of a league of ireland XI at the start of last season.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Phil Jones- Blackburn. Cousin.
manchester united now m8 ;)

-----

I was in same form at school with Grant Leadbitter (former Sunderland, now Ipswich). Good mates with Luke Ball (former Sunderland, now free tansfer on fm11) and his dad Kevin (Ex Sunderland Captain, now youth team coach at Sunderland) My cousin Mark Dudley made 1 1st team appearance for Derby County in 2009 but has recently signed for Stafford Rangers in Blue Square North.

Ashley Barnes of Brighton. His sisters in the year below me and I've played with him a couple of times whilst he was with Plymouth reserves

Played football with Anthony Edgar and I see him a lot on his cousins road and he usually says alright to me and stuff. Also Dylan Tombides of west ham was in the year above me at my school I didn't know him personally but I can remember seeing him around school and I only recently found out he plays for west ham and played for Australia at the under 17 world cup.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

David Rainford...one of my PE teachers at school.

Same loool. You must go my school then.

Matt Phillips - went to the grange in aylesbury - ive played football with him when he came down to bedgrove park - also the guy who fixed our washing machine was his cousin, as well as emmerson boyces cousin, also i know an up and coming youth star called Jack Westlake - although not on the game he has just signed a pro deal with Watford

I also got a christmas card off of him last year :)

Not much, but my cousin went to school with conor hourihane (Sunderland midfielder)

when i was young i used to play soccer with Mido at a sports center where he started his career

Dave Nugent - Met him and his family on holiday in cuba.
Mark Lowe - (FM 2010)
Nathan Redmond ( Birmingham ) Went my Sons school.
Craig Gardner & Gary Gardner - Both went the boxing gym on my road.

Kudus Oyenuga. Used to be quite quite good mates with him, he was in the year above me at Senior school. Playing for tottenham U18s at the moment, he's a bit of a tank

Lee Towers of Armagh U18's
Never liked the lad and a bit of a showoff.

Also met Shea Campbell of Loughgall and I knew his younger brother Lee quite well. That's it, nobody famous in football :(

Lee Towers of Armagh U18's
Never liked the lad and a bit of a showoff.

Also met Shea Campbell of Loughgall and I knew his younger brother Lee quite well. That's it, nobody famous in football :(

Only the best players get to play in the U18's team of a team in the second best Irish league XD

Last edited:
Louis Barnfather - Was Cheltenham Towns Youth keeper before getting released at the end of this season, i think hes in the game.

I know him as he was in the year above me at school and even played a couple games against him in a classic Year vs Year match at school! Good keeper and has a bright future ahead of him.

Patrick Fabian (VFL Bochum) My sisters ex-boyfriend.
Lasse Sobiech (Borussia Dortmund) Friend of a friend of mine.

Nathaniel Pinney of Crystal Palace- my pal - Same 5 a side team.. ill see if i can find the pics of wen we won tournys

also played with, Sean Scannell & Damian Scannell at Goals lol