Anyone you know in FM 11?

Lloyd James, former Southampton youngster & has played for Wales at U21 level. He now plays for Colchester.

Played against him Monday just gone in a 5 a-side game, I'm sure John Ward wouldn't be best please if he knew about it! (He must of been visiting family I think because I'm sure he didn't come all the way back to Bristol just to play 5 a-side against me and my mates!)

Decent enough player, but a pretty bad attitude.

Marcus Marshall - Rotherham RM. Went to school with him but was a few years above me, was in Blackburn Rovers Under 18's at one point.

Steven Gerrard - Best friend
Lionel Messi - Former boyfriend
Of course, I'm just joking ;)! I envy all you guys with your ultra famous friends and cousins.

jacob walcott at reading.. and ben whitehead at swindon u18 ;D

I know Nathan Mulligan. I don't know the team he plays for I think it's Darlington. He used to be my P.E teacher.

heres the most famous player ever <)<)<) Conor Moynagh Monaghan Utd Ireland...he's my best mate and neighbour...played against Johnathan Douglas (dunno were he disappeared to) and Mark Connelly Bolton

I met former hartlepool united shot stopper jim provett, currently running his own J4k, just 4 keepers course and helps out at training.
Dad works with Luke Williams Dad and i get his unwanted training gear.
Jonathon Franks is my mates cousin and next door neighbour, Both Boro first team choice, Luke scored for England U19's not long ago.
Sean Gregan, lived over the road before he signed for west brom in 2002/03

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O

How?! Tell him he's a legend.

Haha, basically was in a local shop and just stopped him for a quick chat. He lives near me, so will do next time.

ive met berbatov a few years back when he was playing for tottenham, i live in tottenham btw. he gave me his autograph think ive lost it now. lol

Niklas Westberg in Norrköping, Sweden is my friends cousin :)
Miguel Mostto in Sport Huancayo Peru is my friends Uncle :)
Samuel Eto'o in Inter used to go to the same school as my dad, Rigobert Song in the same class and Idriss Kameni used to work in a hotel next to the school.
Charlie Davies used to drink coffee next to my school and one time i sat down and talked with him for a couple of hours :D

Last edited:
Well I know half of the Athlone town team. Im based near them. Also know Richie Partridge(TNS) and met Shane Long(Reading) a few times. Dont know any real big stars though...

few in the loi like chrissy fagan plays for bohemians used to be with man united. gaz fitzimons, jake kelly etc.
kev knight, rob maloney

most famous prob is alan judge

The only person I know that's on FM is Bobby Reid in Bristol City U18 squad, he went to the same secondary school as myself and was in the same year.

I went to the same school as Luigi Bruins. Been his classmate till my 12th year. Not a real friend or anything but it's still nice to see him play. Too bad his contract wasn't renewed at Feyenoord.