Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
Lol no, she's a nice size.

The *** cake as in she is F.I.N.E. - for me that is.

Only bad thing is that she's going out with someone else. :S

Know what you mean mate, only thing is she goes out with my best friend, who I have known for 15 years :S

lol I have been laughing at this thread.

I have only had one propper gf, but hey, im 13. So I guess it dont count.

i'm free...
cry.gif

Me - giggidy - too
kiss.gif

Talking about on topic, had something happening ( I'm 6th grade, it was on 4th
grin.gif
) and she got me some troubles on ( police, some things I don't want you to know ) so it ended.

Raikan, judging by that comment and your significant contributions to the sexiest women thread, I have come to the conclusion that you must be moderator for the 'Player' section as well as the Player section.

Zing.
Bazinga ;) well said matey, well said :D i had a reputation when i was a bit younger, calmed down alot since I started dating seriously for the past 4 years now ;)

those were the days.....

My gf and I, been together nearly 2 years now! :wub: her to bits...

n740720001_5780807_3002.jpg

Last edited:
Been with my girl since we both were 13, now we are 18..still as happy as ever :D.

just got dumped, apparently my fm addiction means i dont text her much.... well if she cant deal with my fm addiction shes not right for me

How long it take you to pummel 'er?

Not at the moment, some times women can be a little troublesome lol.

Two years and a half now! :D We're a strange couple because she lives 600km away and i just see her like 4/5 times a year....but, love conquers all :wub:

Being single at uni is the only way to be (H)

plenty of time to settle down afterwards ;)

I'll take that as the only thing you get is your hand so you feel the need to ask others, a feel for you mate :S...

Back