Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
I'll stop the above argument now before it really gets going.

Last edited:
Stop the girly arguing lads ^.

And nope I'm not in a relationship.

Still at "Nil Poi" on the relationship front.

No relationship at the moment. Ploughed for the first time on New Year's Eve in Prague though. Was about a 5-6/10 though... Got to start somewhere!

not for a couple of years, been in relationships from when i was 15yrs old to being 24yrs old, now im 26 and prefer the single life to be honest :)

Me and the missus celebrated (lol) 2 years and 10 months on Christmas day :)

well he's 15 so i hope not, but then again, i'd be the baby's second cousin? i think?
Well in that case I was way off. I was just saying he didn't seem happy and thought it was one of those "she's pregnant we better try to make it work" type of relationships. Now I realize that probably isn't the best place to start with the guessing...

Well in that case I was way off. I was just saying he didn't seem happy and thought it was one of those "she's pregnant we better try to make it work" type of relationships. Now I realize that probably isn't the best place to start with the guessing...

Nah, I'm sure little Harry is very happy, I'll give him your best wishes for the "baby" when I next see him ;)

Me and the missus celebrated (lol) 2 years and 10 months on Christmas day :)

grats, i think thats about as long as i stayed in a single relationship and we were at each others throats by then haha :)

its not that i'm not happy, just wish we didnt get on each others nerves so much :')
its cool though i guess.
but there's no baby, not a ******* chance :L

2 years 11 months. Though playing FM 2011 means there's a lot less talking. Still deciding whether or not thats a bad thing :D

Back