Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
Single at the time being, and don't intend to start seeing someone long term just yet.

There are stories to tell about girlfriend life <)

currently trying to woo Jess Clement with little/no success

936full-jessica-jane-clement.jpg
images

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with experimenting. I'll dish out a small portion if need be.

haha some men would do anything hey :P
for all you no i could look like a man (i dont... i have long hair)

but a relationship could be on the cards soon... i just need to decide whether i like the person or not.... :S

she has my number....

just waiting for the call

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

haha some men would do anything hey :P
for all you no i could look like a man (i dont... i have long hair)

but a relationship could be on the cards soon... i just need to decide whether i like the person or not.... :S

this is good news, don't rush in though. good things come to those who wait :D

oh i no... but ive known the person for a year... and weve allways majorly flirted ad stuff... but its never gone any further. its like we both have a mutual respect for our friendship lol

I never was. Looking forward to (I think). Let's see how things go. I have a feeling that it will be this season.

EDIT: not season, school year sounds better

I never was. Looking forward to (I think). Let's see how things go. I have a feeling that it will be this season.

EDIT: not season, school year sounds better

:D Season? Someone's been playing a little too much FM, eh?

Me and my gf are together for 1 year noooow. SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE ahahah x)

No unfortunately, but there's this girl that just takes the *** cake :wub:

I'm not, no - mainly because I'm waiting for the right girl to come along, not just a "possible". Learnt my lesson over the past few years in that regard!

I hate to say it, but I've almost become mature too soon...

ive been married over a year and a half and have a year old son

No unfortunately, but there's this girl that just takes the *** cake :wub:

The *** cake? Or the actual cake? - Is she tubby?

Not been in a relationship since my almost 2 year one ended in February/March, though I've been out on the prowl.

The *** cake? Or the actual cake? - Is she tubby?

Not been in a relationship since my almost 2 year one ended in February/March, though I've been out on the prowl.

Lol no, she's a nice size.

The *** cake as in she is F.I.N.E. - for me that is.

Only bad thing is that she's going out with someone else. :S

I am, I'm 22 and 3 years ago me and my mates went to the party capital of Greece - Faliraki!

I met my girl there, she lives in the south And I live in the north, we travel to see each other every weekend and have lots of time off in the week together. She is looking to move up soon, the only downside to that is the 5 hours of uninterrupted FM that I get on the train on the way to see her! Lol

Back