Are you in relationship?

• Thread starter Thread starter Marko8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 243
  • Views Views 18K
Yes.
9 years now and as happy as the first day we met.

4 years and 2 1/2 year old boy........and no, she doesn't get understand why I play footy manager in whatever spare time I have!! :O

The girl on MY left.....the other is her mmmmm sister(6)

moja Slovenska priatekla (my Slovakian girlfriend :P )

yeh pretty much married to manchester united ..and that beacause my last 2 gf's have said its either me or the soccer they call it ...ahhh now thats were your wrong its farken football *****..theres the door........

Such Is Life

been with my girl for one year now, happily living together =)
when laying in bed and i can't sleep she says 'go play fm for a little while dear'
can you think of anything better than that?

been with my girl for one year now, happily living together =)
when laying in bed and i can't sleep she says 'go play fm for a little while dear'
can you think of anything better than that?

a packet of roast chicken crisps

No I am single to till now but my personal computer companies me when using at home.

Got no pictures of us together on the computer unfortunately.

Been in a relationship for 1 and a half years or so. Don't have any pictures of us together, only seperate ones, lol. Guess we're just not that kinda couple :wub:

Been in one for 3 years since last Wednesday, wohoooo :). Have lots of pictures but I'm on the iPhone in college just now!

oh i no... but ive known the person for a year... and weve allways majorly flirted ad stuff... but its never gone any further. its like we both have a mutual respect for our friendship lol
that will all change when the toys come out one night....;)

I play Football manager,xbox and hang around this site for quite a lot of the time so therefore no.

that will all change when the toys come out one night....;)

Raikan, judging by that comment and your significant contributions to the sexiest women thread, I have come to the conclusion that you must be moderator for the 'Player' section as well as the Player section.

Zing.

Back