I am looking forward to it because Doombringer gave me few bad results in the second part of the season...

hello dear friend.
i ve a quaestion. why dont u use a symmetric tactic? may be one of us has some problem with symmetry :)
just a joke, but i wonder why dont u use a symmetry?

Is this tactic really better?

I use all the tactics and when you get a new one i switch to that, but why does the best tactic change so much? Will there ever be a time when you will have made the perfect tactic? Or is some of the past tactics better then the current? Do you just make a new one each week and say its better?

When is "The Hulk" coming out ???

Will ARMAGEDDON have a WASTE TIME version?

Yes, I'll add it latter.

How I train ML to Inside Forward ?

Let's say your player for ML position has "Accomplished/Natural" rating for this position so you no need to improve the rating for ML position so you can choose the training that available for AML/AMR positions but if you need to improve his rating for ML position then choose Winger training.

Let's say your player for ML position has "Accomplished/Natural" rating for this position so you no need to improve the rating for ML position so you can choose the training that available for AML/AMR positions but if you need to improve his rating for ML position then choose Winger training.

It's mean i can choose ML-Winger or AML-Inside Forward training for my ML position?

It's mean i can choose ML-Winger or AML-Inside Forward training for my ML position?

Yes, that's correct just pay attention to the rating for ML position it should no less than "Accomplished".

Btw, you might want that your players for ML position also have "Accomplished" rating for MR position in order to play them there when needed.

I always train my players for ML and MR positions to cover both positions.

Any chance you could add screenshots of the team instructions and each of the player instructions (and possibly set pieces) for those of us playing on tablets?

Match engine is the same but no way to import tactics, unfortunately.

what about man marking in Armageddon? we don't need to use it anymore?

Any chance you could add screenshots of the team instructions and each of the player instructions (and possibly set pieces) for those of us playing on tablets?

Match engine is the same but no way to import tactics, unfortunately.

Just install FM16 Demo and import the tactic. Please don't say that you don't have access to any PC. :)

Looks awesome ! So this tactic stronger than doombringer mate ? Thanks a lot for your amazing work TTF ^^

Looks awesome ! So this tactic stronger than doombringer mate ? Thanks a lot for your amazing work TTF ^^

I think the answer is yes ;) because the doombringer thread is closed and has a link to this thread(it says that this tactic is stronger).