With bayern probably work any tweak...they are used to 4-2-3-1 and they are the best on this formation.

So...i dont think that is something special to dominant with bayern.

No this is the skin, am currently using it. It is fantastic. I am doing one season a day by using it :D
Instant Result Skin - Football Manager Downloads - FM-View
I use it too for a couple of full version saves. With a good assistant manager you won't notice any difference in results than if you played the match yourself.

Only problem is you have no control over who he brings on as subs so one or two players may become unhappy at lack of first team football. A small price to pay for the speed which you get seasons done

WINGLESS FORMATION 4-2-3-1...

any chance of a screenshot of the formation sliders/individual player settings, as i am using something similar myself...

Thanks...

WINGLESS FORMATION 4-2-3-1...

any chance of a screenshot of the formation sliders/individual player settings, as i am using something similar myself...

Thanks...
Some individual player settings are changed, so rather than trying to post 10 different screenshots the easiest way is to just download the tactic and have a look at it :).

it is for this site but maybe it's my fault because i change to this tac during season.of course and gonzo's tac during season used it.

WOW, i did not know that this tactic would work so well. I really thought it was just a fluke. I am currently testing it on the second season with Bayern and having some amazing results :)
Also earlier today i finished a season with west brom. Will post screenshots later tonight.
Thank you so much for the feedback BABIS, i really appreciate it :)

I use it too for a couple of full version saves. With a good assistant manager you won't notice any difference in results than if you played the match yourself.

Only problem is you have no control over who he brings on as subs so one or two players may become unhappy at lack of first team football. A small price to pay for the speed which you get seasons done
Hey W4NKER, I really found my assistant brilliant. He really made right subs and the morale of my players was sky high all season. I really prefer FMClassic over the Normal FM. The few time when i play in Normal FM i always load up the instant result skin :)

I used Gonzo11's tactic with Southampton and..

View attachment 337282View attachment 337283

wow.. many goal allowed but many goal score... It's funny XD
maybe if you want to try this with underdog, you might use this tactic only for home.
Hey ggle19
I can see that the AF tweak is really working for you. But i can also see that you are conceding quite some goals. I started a save yesterday with West Brom just to see if it would work with a underdog team
View attachment 337498View attachment 337499
I scored 92 goals in all competitions but also conceded 55 goals. Lukaku still was the the top goalscorer of the league. I really am thinking about making a much more stable at the defence tactic cause this tactic is not as good as other tweaks are for underdogs. In the next days i will hopefully release a tactic that is a bit more stable for weaker teams.

Some individual player settings are changed, so rather than trying to post 10 different screenshots the easiest way is to just download the tactic and have a look at it :).
Cant as i am playing fm12 version instead of 13!

View attachment 337520View attachment 337522

I just want to thank Gonzo, Lipe and Sean for making this possible ahah, you know a tactic is good when you take villa, without almost any signings (except for Sergio Romero, Walcott and Neil Taylor) for two in a row, both in the last game. also won the english cup on both seasons and went 'till the quarters on champions losing against barcelona. new objective for next season: go more than the first round on capital one ahah

hi gonzo and ggle19 ca, you put some screens of your wingers did they score a lot or no?

Hey W4NKER, I really found my assistant brilliant. He really made right subs and the morale of my players was sky high all season. I really prefer FMClassic over the Normal FM. The few time when i play in Normal FM i always load up the instant result skin :)
Yea I have done well over 100 seasons on FMC (one save alone I am in 2062) but only about 10 season on full version. I love the extra input in training, coaches etc of full version but it the endless team talks and press conferences that do me.

Anyway, going to try your tweak tactic now

i just wanna give you a little tip with gonzo11's tweak tactic.... put the 2 wingers zone marking specific on the opposition fullbacks or wide midfielders or wingers its working very pretty.... i am second in italian serie A with crotone and i still challenging against juventus for the title after the promotion!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. i ll update with some screenshots