in your link tactic CB still ball playing defender and GK sweeper keeper, really is your fixed tactic???

he asked me for the tactic I was using in Real Madrid, not Vélez. As I said, I did those changes on my Vélez save.

the 4411 tweak what position do you sacrifice if you get a sending off?

Hi guys, I have been for the last few days developing a tweak tactic from the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-1-1 Tweak made by Sean. I tested it with Bayern Munich and had some fantastic results. I won the Bundesliga and the German cup. I scored 152 goals in all competitions and Neuer had 26 cleen sheets in all competitions (23 in the league). Mario Gomez who is my AF scored 25 goals in the league and 37 in all competitions and Thomas Muller who is my Trequatista scored 14 and 21 in all Competitions.
But can i upload a tweak tactic of another man's tweak tactic? View attachment 336587View attachment 336588View attachment 336589View attachment 336590View attachment 336591

Hi guys, I have been for the last few days developing a tweak tactic from the Arrigo Sacchi 4-4-1-1 Tweak made by Sean. I tested it with Bayern Munich and had some fantastic results. I won the Bundesliga and the German cup. I scored 152 goals in all competitions and Neuer had 26 cleen sheets in all competitions (23 in the league). Mario Gomez who is my AF scored 25 goals in the league and 37 in all competitions and Thomas Muller who is my Trequatista scored 14 and 21 in all Competitions.
But can i upload a tweak tactic of another man's tweak tactic? View attachment 336587View attachment 336588View attachment 336589View attachment 336590View attachment 336591

Sure, and I'll update the OP accordingly.

Add in a screenshot or two of the formation and some description of the tweaks.

Just attach the tactic as an attachment to your post. Click on Go Advanced then attach file and simply select the file from your computer.

Okay then, this is the tweaked tactic. I decided to tweak it because the 4-4-1-1 would not fit with Bayern players so i tweaked it and had amazing results.

The tweaks
- I moved the wingers to AML/R. I found that create much more attacking thread and scored more goals. My wingers scored 32 Goals in all competitions.
- I changed the winger's tackling to Normal and i changed their through ball to Often.
-I changed the AF's tackling to easy and their passing style to short. It worked Incredibly . My striker scored 37 goals in 44 apperances in all competitions.
-I moved the AF and the Trequatista to the centre position.

I used the same Match preparation just like in seanhrfc' orginal tactic = High-Balanced and Defensive Positioning
Enjoy :)View attachment 336776View attachment 336777

Okay then, this is the tweaked tactic. I decided to tweak it because the 4-4-1-1 would not fit with Bayern players so i tweaked it and had amazing results.

The tweaks
- I moved the wingers to AML/R. I found that create much more attacking thread and scored more goals. My wingers scored 32 Goals in all competitions.
- I changed the winger's tackling to Normal and i changed their through ball to Often.
-I changed the AF's tackling to easy and their passing style to short. It worked Incredibly . My striker scored 37 goals in 44 apperances in all competitions.

I used the same Match preparation just like in seanhrfc' orginal tactic = High-Balanced and Defensive Positioning

Nice one :)

I've updated the first page accordingly.

Hey, Yltan. Sorry for the late reply, ******* spring allergies. Here it is. I wouldn't call it a tweak, since I haven't made major or significant changes to the tactic itself, just flipped to the left as I said. LINK. On my Vélez save I did change the center back instructions from "ball playing defender" to "limited defender", and the keeper from "sweeper keeper" to "goalkeeper" as I found it to be more efficient on defense.

Also, I've been playing without any OI and I think things work better, but I don't really have a scientific prove for this ahah, I just think the results are better.

Thanks man. :)

Last edited:
Gonzo11 ! I'm really appreciate sharing your tweaked version, sir. I'm also playing with Bayern and it's second season.
You can see the remarkable results from under screenshots !

View attachment 336861View attachment 336862View attachment 336863View attachment 336864
View attachment 336865View attachment 336866

I changed some points of attacking setpiece.. anyway in your tactic AML, AMR play very creatively so it's enjoy to see their movements ! thanks for sharing..

Hey there ggle19, WOW that is some amazing results. I can see that your striker has scored quite few goals ;)
No problem on the sharing part :) i am currently testing this tactic with a underdog team. Will post screenshots when the season is over :)

Hey there ggle19, WOW that is some amazing results. I can see that your striker has scored quite few goals ;)
No problem on the sharing part :) i am currently testing this tactic with a underdog team. Will post screenshots when the season is over :)

Am getting bad results :s

I am having great success with the 4-4-1-1 tweak. Started with the original but switched as it suits my squad better. It is just as strong, if not stronger. Once fluid you play some very nice football, defence is super solid and i create an average of 2-3 clear cut chances every game. Great stuff!

Gonzo11 ! I'm really appreciate sharing your tweaked version, sir. I'm also playing with Bayern and it's second season.
You can see the remarkable results from under screenshots !

View attachment 336861View attachment 336862View attachment 336863View attachment 336864
View attachment 336865View attachment 336866

I changed some points of attacking setpiece.. anyway in your tactic AML, AMR play very creatively so it's enjoy to see their movements ! thanks for sharing..

Did you just plug and play Gonzo11's tactic?

The tweaks

Are you using OI's mate?

Evening all, been toying around with a few different tactics on my test saves trying to get into the latest patch, and wanted to just let you know about a little tweak that's made a big difference to the 4-4-1-1 version.

I was leaking goals all over from my defenders hoofing the ball, I changed the 2 DC's to CD(Defend) and removed the through balls and straight away am keeping clean sheets (3 in a row, culminating in a 3-0 win away at Burnley with pretty much the default Leeds team)

Are you using OI's mate?
As i played in classic mode i did not use any OI's. I instant resulted every match.
I would highly recommend everyone who is not playing on FMClassic but want to get fast through a season to download the instant result skin from FM-View.
Hope this helped you mate :)