i just wanna give you a little tip with gonzo11's tweak tactic.... put the 2 wingers zone marking specific on the opposition fullbacks or wide midfielders or wingers its working very pretty.... i am second in italian serie A with crotone and i still challenging against juventus for the title after the promotion!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. i ll update with some screenshots

what do you mean?

i mean that giving zone mark by yours wingers on the opposite fullbaks its going very well for me....and if the opposition iits playing with three defenders zone mark on the wide midfielders

i ve just beaten even juventus at juventus stadium unbelieveble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean that giving zone mark by yours wingers on the opposite fullbaks its going very well for me....and if the opposition iits playing with three defenders zone mark on the wide midfielders
Only these two opposition instruction or you use others too?

in the tactics players???

Finally i started career succesfully...thanks to tweaks by you guys! Thanks!

Fans thinks that i am tactical genious:

fm-2013-05-03-21-05-33-8.png

Really proud to myself :D

just those but i noticed that when i play against 3 4 3 i have to zone mark manually on the 2 side forwards by my fullbacks..

Okay. I am playing with Odense Boldklub and just finished my first season using "Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-1-1 Tweak".
Brought in 3 new players all on Free.
Asier Del Horno, Alessandro Noselli, Jose Luis Diaz.
I will let the pictures talk for themselves :p

Season 12/13:
View attachment 338185
Transfers 12/13:
View attachment 338186
Noselli 12/13:
View attachment 338187

- That season was way better than I expected. Never thought I could win the league in first season! :)

So far 13/14:
View attachment 338188
- Going pretty well, haven't lost which is really positive!
Champions League 13/14: - Group with PSG, Bayern, Juventus.
View attachment 338189
- Never thought I would even have a chance at winning 1 game in Champions League.

So far I love this tactic! It does wonders hehe.

View attachment 337520View attachment 337522

I just want to thank Gonzo, Lipe and Sean for making this possible ahah, you know a tactic is good when you take villa, without almost any signings (except for Sergio Romero, Walcott and Neil Taylor) for two in a row, both in the last game. also won the english cup on both seasons and went 'till the quarters on champions losing against barcelona. new objective for next season: go more than the first round on capital one ahah

Who's tweak did you use for these results?

Been changing it between the Gonzo 4-4-1-1 tweak, Lipe's 4-4-1-1 and original tactic, depending on who I was facing. I don't know about the other players but I take a bit of time studying the opponent by analyzing each one of their losses to understand what I have to do to beat them (basically, against which tactics they lose mostly). That's why I haven't used one of them in particulary.

Been changing it between the Gonzo 4-4-1-1 tweak, Lipe's 4-4-1-1 and original tactic, depending on who I was facing. I don't know about the other players but I take a bit of time studying the opponent by analyzing each one of their losses to understand what I have to do to beat them (basically, against which tactics they lose mostly). That's why I haven't used one of them in particulary.

How do you choose the tactic to play?

Well, using an example: Imagine you're playing against...Fulham. You go the their schedule, check every loss/draw they did, see what tactic scheme they faced, understand against which one they lose the most, and use the one you have that mostly resembles to that. Also, 2 or 3 days before a match the scout/assistant you assign for, will give you an opponent report. in those reports you can check every tactic the team played against, how many goals they scored/allowed. then you just play with it. obviously some times it doesn't work, but when you're playing with a team like Villa you need to do waaaaaay more than if you're playing with United or City or Real Madrid, etc. (anyway, I'm not sure i'm explaining it decently ahah)

Hello,

I'm using the tweak from Gonzo 11 and i'm still unbeaten but i have so many draws its a lil bit frustrating creating so many chances always leading by 1 or 2 goals but then it always end in a tie, can some1 give some tips?

View attachment 339519View attachment 339520
Hey sjschurink01, i world suggest when you are leading to change the strategy to contain and Use the shout Retain Possession.
It has always worked for me :)

Don't be hasty if it is your first season. This tactic is VERY different to what players are already set to be familiar with at the start of the game. Being fluid means that the players know the tactic and are able to produce what is needed and that is why you haven't lost yet but they may not be experienced in the tactic enough for it to be consistant. Fluidity does not equal consistancy, that comes with time, patience and games.

Has anyone thought of using a tweak to make a 4-3-3 tactic with this? I'd have a go myself but I'm poor at making tactics to this level

Im using the 4-4-1-1 tweakened tactic from sean. I have a small question, what to do if a player gets a red card? Should i remove the trequartista? The advanced forward? Thanks