Can you attach your tweak version? Thanks

Let me just finish Libertadores Cup and i'll post it.
Still,impressive results keep coming!
Some pics:
View attachment 334342View attachment 334345View attachment 334341View attachment 334344View attachment 334343

I'm loving this! such a beatiful tactic to watch! For example,just from placed shots you can see that it's an average of 2,5 goals per game.Also,i've been rotating the squad A LOT and even my regens are playing beautifily :D.

Last edited:
I'm looking for mr ml players and positions please for psg
my english is bad

I'm looking for mr ml players and positions please for psg
my english is bad

Taken from seanhrfc's original thread here http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ure-attacking-tactic-top-teams-underdogs.html

Wingers (attributes)
Primary: Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Passing, Technique, Creativity, Off the Ball, Acceleration, Pace
Supporting: Finishing, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning, Agility, Balance, Flair

Wingers (recommended players)
Transfers: Pablo Barrientos (9-10m, Catania, 4 Stars), Marco Davide Faraoni (3-4m, Udinese, 4 Stars), Georgi Milanov (2-3m, Litex, 3.5 Stars), Emiliano Armentaros (5-6m, Osasuna, 3.5 Stars), Yassin Mikari (5-6m, Sochaux, 3.5 Stars) Ilsinho (Loan, Shakhtar, 3.5 Stars).
Frees: Dragan Blatnjak (3 Stars), Oscar Serrano (3.5 Stars), Igor Gabilondo (3 Stars).

Let me just finish Libertadores Cup and i'll post it.
Still,impressive results keep coming!
Some pics:
View attachment 334342View attachment 334345View attachment 334341View attachment 334344View attachment 334343

I'm loving this! such a beatiful tactic to watch! For example,just from placed shots you can see that it's an average of 2,5 goals per game.Also,i've been rotating the squad A LOT and even my regens are playing beautifily :D.
Hi,Can you give link at your tactic please ?

List of Tweaked Tactics

Flick forward to these posts for tactic downloads and descriptions.

Page 1, post #4 - "The Wingless 4-2-3-1"

Page 2, post #18 - "Brazil 1970"

Page 8, post #75 - "4-4-1-1" Trequartista (from seanhrfc)

Ok, lipecamara use tactic 1 (post#4), or use tactic 2 (post #18) or tactic 3 (post #75) or another tactic (link download this tactic) ?

WOW! JUST,WOOOOOOOOOOOOW! this never happened to me before in 13!
View attachment 332512View attachment 332513

i mean,yes,it's against a ****** team,but the tactic isn't yet full fluid.Anyway,what a way to start the season!

Also,this is a tweak of my own,a 4-2-3-1 with wingers,just did it this season and it seems to work just fine! just another tactic to prove how many awesome things you can do with this arrigo sachi one! thanks sean!

List of Tweaked Tactics

Flick forward to these posts for tactic downloads and descriptions.

Page 1, post #4 - "The Wingless 4-2-3-1"

Page 2, post #18 - "Brazil 1970"

Page 8, post #75 - "4-4-1-1" Trequartista (from seanhrfc)

Ok, lipecamara use tactic 1 (post#4), or use tactic 2 (post #18) or tactic 3 (post #75) or another tactic (link download this tactic) ?

Sorry my bad. lipecamara seems to be using their own tweak which hasn't been posted yet. I'll update the OP when (if?) they do :).

Hey guys, i have a question for you .. im planning to use the 4411 version of the tactic. I'd like to know which players you recommend.. The ones that have made a great impresion or have had a great impact on your team. Thanks a lot, great thread!

hi sean

2nd arsenal season 2 more signings

com shield lost 2-1 mancity
league cup lost final 1-0 man u
fa cup lost semi 3-1 spurs
epl 2nd lead till last game failed to beat wba at home man city won by a point
champ league won beat barca 3-1

on the whole not bad had a lot of injuries end of season and fatigue

i'm going to give wba a try in a new save will also try own team talks prob jp woodys from his 352 tactic

stfc exile

hi sean do you tryed your tac with big teams like barcelona, man u , bayern or madrid or juventus? if yes what kind of results did you have?

hi sean do you tryed your tac with big teams like barcelona, man u , bayern or madrid or juventus? if yes what kind of results did you have?
I have played the original tactic as Juve, the Brazil 1970 as Spurs and the wingless 4231 as Real Madrid. All worked like a charm for me.

can yo put some screens of the game you played with tue arrigo sacchi's 4-4-1-1 please?

hi mates,sorry for taking so long to post my tactic.i've been busy lately and unable to play FM.Getting to business,i won Libertadores Cup,and now you're going to see some screens of how well the players were:
View attachment 335132View attachment 335133
Anyway,the tactic i used was this one:
View attachment 335131

but as you can see, the DMCR is set to defend,and i think he was underachieving as my DM is very high technically.So,i've making some changes to try to take the most out of him,but until i'm sure the changes are top stuff,i'll post this first version of the tactic so you can enjoy.

Tips:
- The wingers will move into space,so doesn't matter if he is switched footed or no,just get the BEST you can get.He must have high dribbling skills.Good finishing,passing and pace are also important.
- DMCL left-footed. He may get the chance to score,so put a player here that can do it.DMCR winning ball player.
- FULLBACKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT HERE! You can either get a fast,dribbling and high crossing full back,that will get inside area and maybe score or have high assists,or retrain a DM with good crossing to get a high quality defend and quality crosses.
- The AMC must be technically gifted with high passing.This guy is the playmaker of your team.You can put a key player here (like i used Ronaldinho) that will dribble and score,but most importantly this player must know how to pass,or otherwise your tactic won't work.
- The Advanced Foward MUST BE TOP QUALITY! Pacey,high dribbling,composure,finishing attributes,passing.Must be able to head as well.He'll participate of most of your tactic attacking plays,either building them up or finishing them.
- Players with low bravury and concentration are more error prone.Make sure you don't have them at back.
- As this is a very fluid tactic,it may take a while for the team to blend.Although,when it does,it's very beatiful to watch and all the players can score or assist. Make sure you get the right players and enjoy. Feedback please!

Cheers!

ps: next week i'll probably finish the dm tweak and will do a more detailed post.

Last edited: