Arsenal FC - The Journey Continues

• Thread starter Thread starter SammyJH94
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 175
  • Views Views 41K
Just skimmed though the whole story and have to say you've done a great job, keep up the good work! :D

Just to ask you guys if youd be interested in starting a Pass the Parcel game!? as ive already posted up the idea on the forums - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-scenarios/120154-pass-parcel-game-idea.html

Planning on posting it up on the forums as a story like the Pass the Parcel story already up but i know there is a few people that would be up for it, probably 3 people including myself! for the challenge

Post on the forum i created (link above) and we can get one started soon! Only real requirements is not to take to long in getting through your 6 months, im not to fussed about how good you are aslong as you know what your doing!

I hope to get people involved in this and get one started as i feel it would be good fun and bring more variety to the story side of the forums..

Cheers guys, Sam.

Last edited:
View attachment 346133

November

2 of my 4 wingers injured in the same game!
Finally lose but bounce back - demolishing Madrid
Guidetti out for 2 months, taking it to 3 injuries this month
Demolish Barca to make it the big 2 in the same month
Qualify from Group F with game remaining

LIGA BBVA
Osasuna 0-3 Sevilla

Verratti, Fierro(2)

-------------------------------------------------

Group F
Juventus 2-1 Sevilla

Navas

Muniain and Navas both injured this game to add to the first loss in over 70 games, slow start cost us two early goals but we did well to get back into it and maybe could of snatched a draw, was about time someone beat us.

LIGA BBVA

Sevilla 5-0 Madrid

Verratti(2), Zouma(2), Fierro

Not surprise we won but by 5 goals wasnt expected given our defeat a couple days before, destroyed Madrid.

LIGA BBVA
Betis 0-3 Sevilla

Ban, Fierro, Narsingh

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 5-0 Barcelona

Zouma, Fierro(3), Perrone

Madird and Barca both 5-0 just shows how dominant we are in the league, Fierro was a problem all game bagging 3 amazing goals.

Group F
Sevilla 4-0 Rangers

Hernandez, Fierro, Kondogbia, Welsh

Easy win which guarantees us a place in the next round.

View attachment 346134

Player of the Month

Carlos Fierro

View attachment 346138

Change the strikers roles this month to try get more goals from them but as Carlos was the only real one fully fit he played most games and scored a crazy amount of goals! looks like the change in role might of worked a treat..

League Table / Group F

View attachment 346136
View attachment 346137

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 346135

Will be rather short month but also have the Club World Championship to participate in.

View attachment 346869

December

Advance through to Spanish Cup and make a bright start to our first leg vs Valencia
Wrap up Group F in style
Drawn Lyon in the knockout stage
Penalties needed in Club World Championship

Group F
Bolton 1-5 Sevilla

Ban, Welsh, Lozano, Narsingh(2)

Wrap up the Group Stages in style with a big away win at Bolton.

--------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 5-0 Valencia

Muniain, Verratti, Zouma, Fierro(2)

Another dominant win for the team yet again against a team we we are playing in the Spanish Cup next round, good signs to beat them over 2 legs!

Club World Ch'Ship Semi-Final
Al-Ahly 0-5 Sevilla

Ban, Narsingh, Ondjola, Muniain, Lozano

Another easy win which was great as i keep rotating the squad.

Club World Ch'Ship Final

Sao Paulo 1-1 Sevilla (AET) (Won 3-0 on Penalties)

Fierro

Conceded an early goal which knocked us off a little bit but easily got back into it and dominated large parts of the game but Sao Paulo did well to take it to Penalties but sadly for them they didn't even score one.

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 1st Leg

Valencia 0-1 Sevilla

Muniain

Positive start but Valencia should be lucky we didn't repeat another 5-0 thrashing as we had the chances to do it again! ill take 1-0 away though... this time.

View attachment 346873

Player of the Month

Kurt Zouma

View attachment 346874

Was close between Zouma and Muniain but Zouma did very well this month like he does ever month! solid at the back! just an all round amazing player...

Group F Final Standings

View attachment 346877

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 346881

Wow, lots of games this month! feeling confident though as the whole team has been rotating all season and all playing very well!

Left out League Table as i only played 1 league game this month! Hope you guys are enjoying the story, any suggestions on making the story better for you guys or feedback is more than welcome!

Last edited:
Fierro looks like he's becoming a boss for you, as does Muniain. Good stuff man as always.

Fierro looks like he's becoming a boss for you, as does Muniain. Good stuff man as always.

Yeah changed his role to Poacher and he has been very impressive! only wish Lozano's role change would of helped but fingers crossed!

Thanks man

View attachment 347363

January

Massive month with a total of 9 games
Big movement in the Spanish Cup
Humiliate Valencia in 2nd leg of Spanish Cup 5th Rnd
9 man Granada prove hard to overcome!
Staying strong in the league now over 60 games unbeaten in LIGA BBVA
Verratti, Elimano and Cirigliano all added to injury list
Lucky to draw at At.Madrid in tense game
Active in transfer market with players coming and going

Anyway lets start off with our January signings and departures, not the most activity with 2 German wing backs in and a few going out.

View attachment 347393

Only noticeable departures being Luna and Bruma, both for similar reasons,

Luna - Getting on a bit and decided to sell while i could get some profit out of him and because i found a Left back i believe can become much better..

Bruma - Question mark was over him in the summer and it was finally time for him to depart, was sad to get rid of both as they had been with me for a long time!

Anyway lets get on to the new signings both German wing backs, one Left back and the other Right, took a bit of a risk as i dont usually sign players under about 18 as i always misjudge how good they are somehow, but had good feelings about these two..

View attachment 347400View attachment 347401

-------------------------------------------

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 2nd Leg
Sevilla 6-0 Valencia (7-0)
Hernandez(3), Fierro(2), Welsh

No contest really and fly into the Qtr Finals.

LIGA BBVA
Getafe 0-3 Sevilla
Verratti, Alderweireld, Own Goal

Spansih Cup Qtr Finals 1st Leg
Real Madrid 1-1 Sevilla
Hernandez

Tense game with Real grabbing a late penalty to get an all important goal going into the away game.

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 5-1 Cordoba
Lozano(2), Welsh, Narsingh(2)

Spanish Cup Qtr Finals 2nd Leg
Sevilla 4-1 Real Madrid (5-1)
Zouma(2), Verratti, Lozano

After a draw in the 1st Leg the team did great at home as always, came out all guns blazing and breezed into the Semi's... but we are playing Barca! just after knocking out Real as well...

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-1 Granada
Fierro(2), Welsh

Spanish Cup Semi Finals 1st Leg
Sevilla 4-1 Barcelona
Hernandez, Muniain, Zouma, Own Goal

Great start to the Semi Finals, confident we had finished the tie after the 1st leg here.

LIGA BBVA

At.Madrid 1-1 Sevilla
Fierro

easily the toughest game this season and the first in a while were we deserved to lose so i will take a draw.

Spanish Cup Semi Finals 2nd Leg
Barcelona 2-1 Sevilla (3-5)
Zouma

Was a bit annoyed to lose cause Barcelona's goals came from pure luck although on stats they did do much better but feel they got lucky to get 2 goals, through to the final anyway so wasn't fussed for very long. Will play At.Madrid in the Final.

View attachment 347390

Player of the Month

Iain Welsh

View attachment 347402

Was another hard decision given the squad rotation and sheer amount of matches we played this month both overall Welsh had a very solid month especially once Verratti gotten injured early into the month.

LIGA BBVA

View attachment 347404

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 347405

Let me know your guys thought on this month and the story as a whole! and what you think about the new signings!

Last edited:
Any comments about the story? or thoughts on the new signings?

Would love to hear your comments! should have a new update soon, just been rather busy and i have been taking part in a 'Pass the Parcel' save and its now my turn to take control of the team we are managing which is Southampton, so if you like my story on here it would be cool if you checked it out! -
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-stories/120218-pass-save-rising-saints.html

Cheers, Sam

Last edited:

Navas now wants to stay!
Guidetti back from injury and saves us a point at Villarreal
Injures cost us against Malaga as we finally lose after 66 unbeaten league games
Outclass Lyon in 1st leg of Knockout stages
staying strong in the league now 7 points ahead with game in hand

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
R.Sociedad | 1-0 | A |
Perrone(23)
Kondogbia S/o(54)

Rather tense game as Sociedad really brought the game to us and we went a man down early into the second half but we managed to hold on for 3 points.

LIGA BBVA
Espanyol | 3-0 | H |
Alderweireld(25)
Narsingh(38)
Fierro(59)

LIGA BBVA
Levante | 4-1 | H |
Lichte(5)
Hernandez(12,27)
Zouma(26)

LIGA BBVA
Malaga | 1-2 | A |
Muniain(30)

First defeat in a very long time in the LIGA BBVA but Malaga fought back into the game and probably deserved the win in what was a very weakened Sevilla side with pretty much no midfielders or wingers!

LIGA BBVA
Hercules | 1-0 | A |
Alderweireld(62)

Champions Cup Knockout Rnd 1st Leg
Lyon | 3-1 | A |
Zouma(6)
Hernandez(22)
Welsh(33)

Great first leg especially away from home! pretty confident to see the tie out and advance to the next round now.

LIGA BBVA
Villarreal | 1-1 | A |
Guidetti(79)

Really struggled to finish our chances this game and had to fight hard to get back into it but thankfully Guidetti grabbed us a point from what would of been a disgraceful result otherwise.

LIGA BBVA
Athletic | 2-0 | H |
Narsingh(45+1)
Verratti(90+1)

View attachment 349176

Player of the Month

Antonio Hernandez

View attachment 349177

My Defenders have been by far the stand out players this month! and the giant Hernandez continues his very impressive debut season with more and more great performances.

View attachment 349178

View attachment 349179

Sitting strong in the table with a rather short month but with all games in the first 16 days which is slightly annoying...

Maybye you can do a team report on your youth team? Otherwise it is a good story. KIU

View attachment 351174

March

Lozano ends his goal drought
Destroy Lyon in 2nd Leg
Board announce Training Facilities to be upgraded
Draw Sporting in Quarter Finals
Quiet Youth intake..

---------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Mallorca

Perrone, Ondjola, Ban

Keep up the good run with a fairly easy win at home, as expected.

LIGA BBVA
Elche 1-4 Sevilla

Muniain, Fierro, Digne, Lichte

LIGA BBVA
Celta 1-1 Sevilla

Lozano

Not often we have dropped points this season but a fair result given the way we played, on the plus side Lozano finally decided to score but then get injured straight afterwards...

Champions Cup 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg

Sevilla 5-1 Lyon (8-2)

Ernst(2), Verratti(2), Ondjola

Capable of demolishing any team at home and Lyon were the latest team to receive the beating! great to see our young back grab 2 goals also!

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 6-0 Osasuna

Narsingh, Perrone, Lozano(3), Muniain

Big win at home with Lozano grabbing 3! hope he actually keeps it up this time...

View attachment 351182

Pretty solid month, through to the next round of Champions Cup, pulling away in the LIGA BBVA and majority of the team are playing very well! so happy days for the time being anyway...

Player of the Month

Hector Lozano

View attachment 351186

View attachment 351184
View attachment 351185

Sorry for lack of updates guys!super busy weekend but free for most of the week so should have more updates during the week :)!

Nice column mate. would appreciate some advice for mine. You will find it. Looks like there is a new hot team in Spain ;)

Sorry for the lack of updates guys been really busy all week and had no time for fm at all! i am still deciding if i should keep the save going or start with a new team/story.

Let me know if you guys would like to see me take on a new story and what you would like to see, challenges/teams or if you enjoy the Sevilla story :)!

Nice column mate. would appreciate some advice for mine. You will find it. Looks like there is a new hot team in Spain ;)

Thanks alot man! not seen a comment from you in a while! where have you been ;)!?

Oh cool, ill check it out now :)!

Personally, I would carry this save on but perhaps move club, maybe a fallen giant of the game like Notts Forest, Torino etc. if you do this perhaps then start a 2nd thread naming referring to it as the 2nd part of this thread.

Sorry for the lack of updates guys been really busy all week and had no time for fm at all! i am still deciding if i should keep the save going or start with a new team/story.

Let me know if you guys would like to see me take on a new story and what you would like to see, challenges/teams or if you enjoy the Sevilla story :)!

Thanks alot man! not seen a comment from you in a while! where have you been ;)!?

Oh cool, ill check it out now :)!

Haha been busy with Uni mate. Unfortunately also lost my braga game as *** wouldnt load anymore. Got a couple columns i want to get going but need advice for one

Back