Arsenal Guide 10.1v

Cheers man il give that a try appreciate the advice:)

Fluid is when you are giving to your team a little free, I mean they are allowed to take the ball and dribble everyone who are in his way, make chances for theirselfs, etc.
Rigid is when you are not giving to your team a little free, they are not allowed to run with the ball and they will respect your tactical advices.

fluid or rigid ? what the diffrend ?

Rigid is where every player in your team plays steady football where the team tries to keep its shape so the team isnt exposed when they lose possesion(basically how fulham play irl) hardly anybody floats from their position a more disiplined approach. Very effective approach to use if you know how to set your team up.

Fluid is where the team plays a more expressive kind of game and look to pass the ball around and players are allowed alot more creative freedom and their main focus is attacking.

Last edited:
Rigid is where every player in your team plays a steady football where the team tries to keep its shape so the team isnt exposed when they lose possesion(basically how fulham play irl) hardly anybody floats from their position a more disiplined approach. Very effective approach to use if you know how to set your team up.

Fluid is where the team plays a more expressive kind of game and look to pass the ball around and players are allowed alot more creative freedom and their main focus is attacking.

LoL, thanks for explanation, I think your is better than mine. :p

good guide gatid aint seen you ond leicester challenge recently though

good guide gatid aint seen you ond leicester challenge recently though

Ye i know, For a solid reason tho got to revise hardcore all this week got an driving theory test next monday lol.

Will be back on it tho straight after promise.

Last edited:
just brought dzeko £25m, only played 3 games just 1 goal and not great average. been playing him as target man, with van persie in deeper role. Will probably changer for a poacher role. any thoughts

just brought dzeko £25m, only played 3 games just 1 goal and not great average. been playing him as target man, with van persie in deeper role. Will probably changer for a poacher role. any thoughts

I didnt use a target man if im honest with you, i played van persie(complete foward) and eduardo as poacher. Worked fine for me.

Try dzeko as target man and van persie complete foward.

i believe if they are squad/back up players they should be young and english. im like A.Wenger in that i dont believe you can attain long term success with 21 world class players/egos who demand to play week in week out. Also no matter what team you choose aways get you back room advise as they give me alot of information on training players, and which players to buy and sell. With any advice, make sure you hace excellant coacher

I wouldn't write off Vela completely. I didn't think much of him too but when I played him in a cup game in November he scored a hattrick and after that I played him in almost every match in December and he scored two goals in every game he played. Got voted player of the month aswell.

Vela and Walcott have great runs sometimes, scoring a lot. But they cannot (yet) replace RVP or Mr Ed. Bought Mertesacker as Senderos is not strong enough technically for a quick, dominant passing game. Veloso as Number 6 is doing great in a 451. Bendter scoring a lot of late goals in important games against big teams as a replacement and Diaby is a killer from distance despite having mediocre stats. Although not very strong in the real big games.

Im playing a 4-3-3 with Arsenal as in real life except with RVP on the right instead of on the middle:

---------------Almunia-----------------
Sagna--Gallas--Vermaelen--Clichy
-----------Song/Rodwell-------------
------Fabregas---Rosicky/Ramsey
RVP/Walcott-----------Arshavin/Nasri
---------Eduardo/Bendtner----------

I've been using the Attacking strategy in every match, and overload when that doesn't work(like against Everton). I used the offside trap, but only with speedy defenders like Gallas. Senderos always messes up and tries to run forward when the ball's already at the attacker :(

Here's the player instructions I use:

CD: Defender on defend, maybe one on cover when they have a fast striker.
FB: Wingbacks on attack mode, your main crossers into the 6-yard box. Bendtner gets a lot of goals from these guys.
DM: Anchor Man
CMr: the playmaker of the team, its Fabregas of course... I set him as an Advanced Playmaker on Attack, and changed the Run with Ball to mixed so he passes more.
CMl: Centre Mid set as support. Can be more defensive if you like, i got Matheo Brighi on loan who performs very well against the big teams. Rosicky/Ramsey when ure playing attacking.
AMR/L: Inside Forwards on Support, (Attack for Walcott) RVP scores almost every other game from a curled shot from outside the area, while Arshavin's always there to pick up through balls. Arshavins also a good crosser even on his left foot, while RVP doesn't cross that much but prefers to shoot. Nasri's also a good substitue Arshavin as hes good at cutting in and creating problems for the defence.
ST: Eduardo as a deeplying forward, Bentner as Target man. I rotate these guys as when one is not playing very well, the other is substitued in at half time and immediately makes an impact. Bendtner won the Young player of the month two times in a row once. Both set to Attack mode.

I'm currently top of the league by 3 points, as u can see the only signings i made were Brighi on loan and Rodwell for 12million, and 3 other youngsters. Sold Traore, Denilson and half of the reserve players

any help would be appreciated :)

Hello, I just started a new game with Arsenal.

I bought De Gea(back up Almunia, future first goalie) and Gignac. My tactic is at the moment:

GK: Almunia
RD:Sagna/Eboué
LB:Clichy
DC:Vermaelen
DC:Gallas
MR:Walcott
MC:Fabregas
MC:Diaby/Song
ML:Arshavin
ST:Gignac
ST:Eduardo

I have a lot of injured players. Robin van Persie is coming back soon, but for now injured. I tink for next season(far away) I need a good new DC. Who is the best substitute for Gallas?

Sakho, Otamendi, Toloi, these are all youngsters, for a more grown up defender there is Zapata, Subotic, Chiellini (Unlikely), Fazio.