Arsenal in crisis? Do me a favour!!

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 8K
Wenger shouldn't be sacked, nor should fans be calling for him to be sacked, but he has to take some blame for his unwillingness to spend when needed. It is needed now, and if Arsene doesn't act, then Arsenal fans have a right to be angry.

Oh and the rising ticket prices dosen't help Wengers situation either may i add.

remember what Gary Neville said. 'Be carefull for what u wish for' !!!!!

if Wenger gets fired, no **** can place him. who can step up that role???, Ancelloti. LOL!!!!!
he will spend. hazard, mata, Jag, jadson; whatever it mean to add quality to the squad.

we make 17yr olds play , and that how we snapped cesc from barca.
he made someone from obscurity to a great one.

'Be carefull for what u wish for'

wont essentially say arsenal is in Crisis, but Wenger is under pressure to deliver something this season.
atleast winning starting from small, the Carlling Cup. and then a top 4 finish. maybe a FA cup final reach, and i dont know about were we'll be in CL, quarter finals???

And if there's injuries to key players....christ doesn't bear thinking about

remember what Gary Neville said. 'Be carefull for what u wish for' !!!!!

if Wenger gets fired, no **** can place him. who can step up that role???, Ancelloti. LOL!!!!!
he will spend. hazard, mata, Jag, jadson; whatever it mean to add quality to the squad.

we make 17yr olds play , and that how we snapped cesc from barca.
he made someone from obscurity to a great one.

wont essentially say arsenal is in Crisis, but Wenger is under pressure to deliver something this season.
atleast winning starting from small, the Carlling Cup. and then a top 4 finish. maybe a FA cup final reach, and i dont know about were we'll be in CL, quarter finals???

What the **** is up with Ancelotti?? You could do a **** of alot worse than Ancelotti let me tell you that!!!! Plus there is no guantee you will sign any of them players, didnt he say the Mata deal was dead and Hazard wont leave Lille this season and personly i think there are alot of better defenders than Jagielka.

Agree with CJACK on that-Carlo is a fantastic manager. Sadly no place for nice managers unfortunately in the cut-throat business of management

I think Arsenal fans have a right to be disillusioned to be honest, the amount they pay to watch the team they have a right to see at least some of that spent on quality players, however calling for Wengers head is ridiculous, the greatest manager in their history by a mile and who would they replace him with?

What the **** is up with Ancelotti?? You could do a **** of alot worse than Ancelotti let me tell you that!!!! Plus there is no guantee you will sign any of them players, didnt he say the Mata deal was dead and Hazard wont leave Lille this season and personly i think there are alot of better defenders than Jagielka.

The Mata deal isnt dead, that was the mail. There arent many defenders better than jags that Arsenal can buy. I would love for you to name 10.

Some arsenal fans should be careful what they wish for. Very few managers could have achieved what he has at the club

either there is still two weeks in the window, perhaps people should wait till then before even beginning to call this anywhere near a crisis

The Mata deal isnt dead, that was the mail. There arent many defenders better than jags that Arsenal can buy. I would love for you to name 10.

Some arsenal fans should be careful what they wish for. Very few managers could have achieved what he has at the club

Personly i would say Samba is better than Jagielka, Scott Dann is not far off him and is younger and would cost less.

Personly i would say Samba is better than Jagielka, Scott Dann is not far off him and is younger and would cost less.

Jagielka>Cahill>Samba>Dann for me tbh. But I'll keep that discussion that for another thread

Last edited:

Samba isnt better than Jags; Jags is quicker, better on the ground, better moving and passing the ball, and equal in the air.

Ancelotti would get them playing boring football and he wouldn't be able to get as much out of this crop of players as Arsene does. Arsenal always punches above their weight and that's because Arsene is a great manager. The only time they exceedn expectations was this past season, and that was simply because of an unlucky game at the wrong time. Ancelotti is a good manager but he's not in the same class as Wenger or SAF.

And no, they shouldn't get rid of Wenger for a new change. If they want to freshen things up than some new players would be needed but definitely not a new manager. This team has a very new look anyway so we'll see how they do. I don't think Arsene will make any new signings, but that's OK because they already have two full sets of XI's (see my recent posts). Injuries could pose a problem because of their lack of depth, but if that happens they'll strengthen in January. It's difficult for Arsenal at the moment though because of how insanely competitive the Champions League spot for the Prem is right now.

Carl, there is one thing i do certainly agree with you on though, assuming nasri is off, if there was ever a window where he needed to spend more than he would like, this is it.

Ancelotti would get them playing boring football and he wouldn't be able to get as much out of this crop of players as Arsene does. Arsenal always punches above their weight and that's because Arsene is a great manager. The only time they exceedn expectations was this past season, and that was simply because of an unlucky game at the wrong time. Ancelotti is a good manager but he's not in the same class as Wenger or SAF.

I know you love Arsenal and always want to big up Wenger, but saying Carlo plays boring football is beyond joke. In a decade he was the only manager to make Chelsea play some exciting stuff.

Carlo's record in champions league is superb. I would class him on the same level or above Wenger..

And no, they shouldn't get rid of Wenger for a new change. If they want to freshen things up than some new players would be needed but definitely not a new manager. This team has a very new look anyway so we'll see how they do. I don't think Arsene will make any new signings, but that's OK because they already have two full sets of XI's (see my recent posts). Injuries could pose a problem because of their lack of depth, but if that happens they'll strengthen in January. It's difficult for Arsenal at the moment though because of how insanely competitive the Champions League spot for the Prem is right now.

Boring football!!!!!!! 103 league goals which is a record obviously was not boring at all. And thats the point we are making just what is Arsene getting out of these players???Nothing much

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Samba isnt better than Jags; Jags is quicker, better on the ground, better moving and passing the ball, and equal in the air.

Well thats all debatable isen't it really. I rate Samba highly and he would be a excellent signing for Arsenal.

Boring football!!!!!!! 103 league goals which is a record obviously was not boring at all. And thats the point we are making just what is Arsene getting out of these players???Nothing much

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Well thats all debatable isen't it really. I rate Samba highly and he would be a excellent signing for Arsenal.

Lol, if whoscored hadnt removed last years stats, i'd crush you with them. Both would be excellent signings at any rate

Lol, if whoscored hadnt removed last years stats, i'd crush you with them. Both would be excellent signings at any rate

Everton had the most shots cleared off the lines last season. Thought I'd throw that one in....*ahem*

Everton had the most shots cleared off the lines last season. Thought I'd throw that one in....*ahem*

It's all about Phil there, isn't it?

Phillip Neville. :wub:

Just looking back on last season.
Chris Samba: appearences-36, goals-4, assists-1, fouls commited-45, yellows-3, red-1
Phil Jagielka: appearences-36, goals-1, assists-0, fouls commited-17, yellows-3, reds-0

Not great stats to compare especialy for CB's but with the exception of fouls commited where Jagielka is much less rash i would say they are pretty even.

Back