Arsenal - Liverpool 20/08/11 12:45

Not my stat.. Sky presenter said it.

Watching the coverage on SS2. Gary Neville is ******* awful, I want Andy Gray back. I don't give two ***** if he's sexist.

van Persie also has a UEFA Cup, FA Cup and Comm. Shield trophy.

Of all the players who have won anything, Nasri's in the least significant, yet they pick him out

Fail Stat is triple fail.... Although I was quite looking forward to Calum seeing that stat and telling us how their is evidence that Arsenal need players with a winning mentality

Just want to say again.. Sky Presenter stat, not mine! :)

Anyone have a good stream?

Hoping for a win due to Cesc leaving and Nasri's head not being in it - oh, and their many injuries. But I'll settle for a draw, especially at the Emirates as they are still a very dangerous team.

1-0 to us, with a Luis Suarez poacher's goal off the bench. :) Looking forward to MOTD this week, didn't get to see it last week because I was camping! :(

You have got to be ******* kidding me....

Just another injury to add to the list.

Brilliant. There goes another defender. Come on Miquel!

Squillaci is the best player in the world?

Wrong section mate. That goes in the joke thread lol

There's something weird going on. The players either aren't warming up properly, or there's a serious fitness issue with the players

French TV reporting Nasri talks have broken down too. This is fascinating stuff now

Frimpong is so awful.

I typed that he shot a super one. Lol.

Arshavin first touch is like a tackle. Completely disjointed team.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Thats why Nasri is such a valuable player.

Back