Arsenal - Liverpool 20/08/11 12:45

Oh Emmanuel. Who will Arsenal play as a DM now? Real shame, he has had a good game from what I've seen.

Bad challenge from Frimpong, I would of give him a straight red just for that haircut though.

In all honesty, that had been coming from Frimpong since the silly first yellow. If we had someone on the bench to replace him though and would of been pulled alot earlier.

Suarez (I think it was) was offside :S Only just, but still off. FFS.

SPEND SOME ******* MONEY!!!11eleven11!

Anyways, back on topic. A Liverpool win or a draw would've probably been the fairest result. Still 8 minutes left.

So unlucky for Arsenal, they've battled so hard despite being being riddled with injuries and suspensions.

GTF Wenger, Chamakh, Miyaichi, Chamberlain all on the bench and you bring on that useless ***??

So we are struggling, with 10 minutes left, need some energy on the pitch, £15M winger and Japanese trickster on the bench and he brings on Bendtner for Walcott. **** off.

I don't even wanna celebrate that goal, it's unfortunate.

Might've been offside, but the forward is meant to get the benefit of the doubt.

Suarez offside without question. Why is Alan Smith even asking the question and saying it's tight. He was offside.

Feel bad for Arsenal but they haven't shown much goal threat in this game. Neither have Liverpool though. Been a fairly dull second half.

YAAAAAAAAY now Jenkinson is injured because the start to the season just hasn't been **** enough.

Arsenal are so clueless, its beyond joke. Even RVP is struggling, Verma is the only player doing any justice to his talent.

Problems on and off the field..

Atleast there have been some positives from a Gunners point of view, Miquel is clearly better than Squillaci, Vermaelen has in my opinion been MoM, Szceszny has been solid, Jenkinson has been reliable, Frimpong was good until his sending of.

Unfortunately, Arshavin seems to be done and Wenger has lost it, there is a reason Bendtner will be leaving Arsenal this year, he isnt good enough, why buy these youngsters and use a useless player like him.

OMG Jenkinson. WTF is going on? Are all of our players made out of ******* glass or something?

SPEND SOME ******* MONEY!!1111eleven11!!!

Offside goal and a fifa style cut back. CHEATS. (H)

I've stopped watching (**** stream + am not in the mood to hear the boos) but I'm hearing there may of been an offside in that goal too.

Yay or nay?

Back