Arsenal - Liverpool 20/08/11 12:45

I've stopped watching (**** stream + am not in the mood to hear the boos) but I'm hearing there may of been an offside in that goal too.

Yay or nay?

Looked like he was onside when the ball was squared to him.

Fuuuuuuuuuck yes! 2-0, briliant result. Suarez for top goalscorer, Kenny for PM.

Well, you can't say it wasn't deserved. In the end, a comfortable and clinical win against a decimated Arsenal team.

Wow.

Bendtner substitution said it all, what on earth...

Can't imagine what it feels like to be an AFC fan at the minute.

Arsenal players already look like a beaten bunch... another tough test next weekend at Old Trafford after the away trip to Udinese.. tough times ahead.

Adam was their best player again. I don't think anyone could complain over Kenny choosing Adam and Lucas over Aquilani even if he was available (yes, I'm looking at you, Jamie).

Looking at how much we're struggling to create chances and score goals, I fear the worst against Udinese. Not a good time to be an Arsenal fan. :(

When we play pass & move we look good; we're gonna have to learn to put it to Carroll's feet more & not to his head so much. That way we can include him in the kickabout !

I'm very happy with the win, our first win at Arsenal for 11 and a half years I think and also our first at the Emirates. But still, I'm taking it game by game ;)

Loving Charlie Adam, second game running he sticks it to his critics

Adam was good, but the defence was magnificent. Full backs hussled brilliantly, extra kudo's to Enrique, looked great on his second match.

5 man midfield, Adam/Lucas/Aquilani/Henderson/Downing.

There was room for Aquilani from the start, either in Kuyts place and Henderson RM or Henderson's place.

Didn't say he should have been selected over Adam just that he should be the first name on the team sheet.

And Leave Kuyt out?

He's incredible, and again impressed today.

Edit: It could work if we were to leaveHenderson out, but he needs game time to improve.

Adam was good, but the defence was magnificent. Full backs hussled brilliantly, extra kudo's to Enrique, looked great on his second match.

This is why I pick Liverpool for a top 4-5 finish. Look a superb outfit right now. Kenny has bought brilliantly

Fantastic win.

I know we paid an awful lot for Carroll, but I prefer Liverpool with him in the side - especially when Carragher plays - he's too keen to just lump it to Carroll.

If we signed Cahill, i'd start him and Agger, that'd be a fantastic partnership.

And Leave Henderson out?

Aquilani is far the better player than Henderson on every level, Kuyt would stay wide right and centrally there would be a midfield of Lucas/Adam/Aquilani.

And you can only judge Adam on his displays so far, Aquilani hasn't played a PL game in a year+ so you can hardly say starting Adam over Aquilani if it came to it is justified.

What has Aquilani done wrong exactly?

He performed well in pre season and internationally...Every time he has played he has stepped up and delivered, nothing else he can do to be honest.

Back