Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Wales.jpg

Wales- Part of the United Kingdom, are not known for there Footballing greatness despite providing a few of the all time greats Ryan Giggs and Ian Rush. Was this just luck?

I'm here to prove it wasn't. Wales have perhaps now got the strongest squad they've had in a long time. The team have not qualifed for a major international tournement since 1958 when they qualifed for the World cup, Not managing to get out of the group stages.

I hope to be able to make the Welsh , the second strong force in the United Kingdom, (With England of Corse) And Qualify for the Euros and World Cups Of future years.

With alot of young talent beggining to mature Perhaps Qualifiying for the 2014 World cup shall be my first aim. The likes of Bale, Gunter and Hennesey should all be at there peak by then and I should be able to mount a real prospect of Qualifying.

Pride.Passion.Belief.

The Squad

Walesteam.jpg

More updates to follow..:wub:
(Inspiration of story and Op from King Eric)

Last edited:
Good luck man, I'll be following. Although, where is Aaron Ramsey in the pic?

In a wheelchair Mike? (A)

Good luck by the way :D

In a wheelchair Mike? (A)

Good luck by the way :D

This is likely to have been taken at the start of the footballing season, no?

Anyway, I'm not there either. Something bad's happening here...

Good luck. Always like international stories. Evans and Church will provide a deadly attack in a few years!!

Good luck, I took over Wales in 2012 in my last save and got them to the Semis of Euro 2016. Played Bale as an AMC because I had a decent left back, a spanish guy who gained welsh nationality. Pushed Bale into the main area of the pitch and he was fantastic. Beat England in the Groups and then in the WCQ for 2018.

My advice would be to not play wingers, try Dans dynamo tactic, link in sig :)

This is likely to have been taken at the start of the footballing season, no?

Anyway, I'm not there either. Something bad's happening here...

Theres a few people in the pic that look like your picture <<<

and PLENTY in wales XD

Church is the key for success! Always remember that. ;)

Good Luck mate.

Wales Face the Impossible!

New Wales boss Aaron Clark has been given the impossible task of securing a playoff spot in Group 4, With 3 games left to play Wales find themselves in 4th position behind Germany, Finland and Russia. With the extremely thin oppurtunity of Wales finishing 2nd in the group, Can Aaron Clark pull it off. Wales are still yet to face Finland and Russia, two wins there would still not secure 2nd and would rely heavily on other results. If Russia secure one more point in the group they Qualify, this really is the impossible for Clark. Clark's men have two friendlys to play before his team plays there WCQ's, Some time for Clark to figure out some tactics? We will have to wait and see..

WC2010Q.jpg

good luck mate i will be following i love these kind of stories.Follow KingEric's Ethopia story its ruddy amazing

:wub:pre WCQ Friendlies:wub:

Montenegro 1-1 Wales

goal.png
Damir Kovacevic (21)

goal.png
Rob Earnshaw (70)

mom.png
Gareth Bale

A game in which I feel would have been a much needed confidence boost to my squad, Conceding Early Wales went out for an equaliser and were rewarded when Robert Earnshaw nodded on over the top of the Montengro Goalie, Wales perhaps should have won but a 90+2 goal from Bale was disallowed by a Questionable decision.

Holland 4-3 Wales

goal.png
James Collins (Pen 5)

goal.png
Van Der Vaart (7)

goal.png
Huntelaar (19)

goal.png
Van Persie (27)

goal.png
Snejder (32)

goal.png
Koumas (84)

goal.png
James Collins (Pen 90+1)

mom.png
James Collins

A good result in the end, Started well, finished well almost scraping it back, In a game no one expected wales to get anything out of they done reasonably well.

Final Thought

Two Solid results for Wales here, both helped to boost my teams confidence leading up to the big games! Russia and Finland

More updates to come...:wub:

James Collins taking a pen? XD Nice result vs. Holland despite being a defeat, showing grit already.

:wub:World Cup Qualifiers:wub:

Wales 1-4 Russia

goal.png
Pavel Progrebnyak (6,15)

goal.png
Craig Bellamy (22)

goal.png
Pavel Progebnyak (27)

goal.png
Kerzhakov (76)

mom.png
Craig Bellamy

Thats it Wales slim hopes of a playoff spot are over after this terrible performance, Despite man marking Progrebnyak he still managed two early goals, Bellamy clawed one back and the comeback was on.... for 5 minutes. Progrebnyak grabbed his hat trick in nothing more then 27 minutes. Kerzhakov added more salt to the wound with his 76 minute strike. The dream was over for another four years.

Finland 0-1 Wales

goal.png
Simon Church (19)

mom.png
Simon Church

With third place still being contested this was a must win for the Welsh, A great piece of skill from Simon Church to free up some space for himself lead to the opening goal. This proved to be the key goal as The Finland Goalie managed to hold back umpteen shots, By the 70th minute Wales were happy to sit back and grind out a result. Great win and 3rd place was now joint on points with Wales and Finland.

Liechtenstein 0-1 Wales

goal.png
James Collins (Pen 41)

mom.png
Boaz Myhill

Another strong result away from home, Perhaps not the easiest team to play away but my boys no doubt done what was asked to do of them with minimal fuss, Once again Wales took the goal and grinded out the result looking to counter as a way to add more goals. This win ment Wales secure third postion as Finland suffered a 3-0 loss at the hands of Germany.

Final Thought

There cant be too many complaints over how my boys done over the corse of the remaining three games, winning 2 of 3. Securing this 3rd postion saw Wales jump 6 places in the national rankings. Not a bad start!

More Updates to follow...:wub:

Last edited:
good luck with this mate. I've thought about doing an international story, not like the one im doing now, but an update with match reports style like this, but am yet to start. good luck, hopefully you'll have some success for Wales............been a while ;)

unluvky mate,it was a tough group but you guys fought hard in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.