Status
Not open for further replies.
good update. Qualifying for the euros would be a great achievement!!

:wub:post WCQ Friendly:wub:

Wales 0-3 Scotland

goal.png
Garry O'Conner (30)

goal.png
Steven Fletcher (52)

goal.png
Kris Boyd (90+2)

mom.png
Aaron Ramsey

A disapointing end to 2009, A game which was tied down in the midfield alot of the time, Scotland managed to put two past me, and probably a fair result at 2-0 but the 90+2 goal added salt to the wound and made the scoreline not reflect the actual game, But theres no excuses Scotland were the better team on the night.

Unlucky vs Scotland mate, keep going.

:wub:Euro 2012 Qualifying groups drawn!:wub:

With the disapointment of the WC Qualfiying getting a somewhat easy group would be nice, Can't say its to bad. Wales have been drawn in a group With Montengro, Switzerland, Bulgaria and England!! With some good work and a stroke of luck I may just make them finals.

WalesEuro2012QG.jpg

Might be able to scrape your way into the playoffs good luck :)

You got a good chance mate of making it through.Just gotta get a result against bulgaria and maybe the swiss

Good luck there, Glad with Scotland result though lol :D, Beat England and get that top spot

tough group. Im going England top then you and Switzerland to fight it out over 2nd. Bulgaria 4th after a brave fight. Best of luck!

:wub:Euro Qualifiers:wub:

Switzerland 3-1 Wales

goal.png
Barnetta (8)

goal.png
N'Kufo (25,55)

goal.png
Ched Evans (90+3)

mom.png
Ched Evans

A vital game in which Wales needed at least a point, No one said it was going to be easy especially playing away from home, An early goal from Barnetta dented my hopes of getting a result and N'kufo really killed the mood with the second on just 25, Switzerland pushed on and got a third, The only conselation being Ched Evans who had a good night and got one for me at the end. Disapointing result in the end!

Wales 4-1 Montenegro

goal.png
Simon Davies (2)

goal.png
Ched Evans (15,29)

goal.png
Simon Davies (37)

goal.png
Vucinic (72)

mom.png
Simon Davies

An superb performance from my boys! Having already played Montenrgro in a friendly last year and only coming away with a draw, I was delighted when I saw myself go in 4-0 at half time, If I am to have any chance of qualifying I must beat Montenegro and Bulgaria home and away, so This was a solid 3 points!!

England 2-0 Wales

goal.png
Rio Ferdinand (32)

James Collins Missed Pen (58)
goal.png
Joe Cole (63)

mom.png
Boaz Myhill

A very disapointing result in the end, a goal on the half hour mark by Rio Ferdinand from a corner, May have got some people thinking the flood gates were about to open but Wales held strong creating some good chances on the counter, And were finally rewarded when Bale was taken down in the box, Everythings looking good 1-1 But No!! James Collins the dopey mug put the pen straight into Almunia's hands! England so counter and score another one from a corner this time Joe cole! (Corner Glitch much?) Anyway, A game in which Wales deserved something see them go home with nothing, good performance by my team though (Expect James Collins! Dropped much?)

Good result against Montenegro, not good results against England and Switzerland but hopefully u can gain some good form and qualify from ur group :).

:wub:Bolton Approach Clark:wub:

Today Bolton Wanderers have approached Clark on a three year deal to manage their club, Despite the huge oppurtunity Clark has Gracefully declined and added ' My main aim is Wales, nothing else at the moment. I am happy to be considered for the job but not right now.'

Bolton.jpg

:wub:Friendly:wub:

Iceland 0-5 Wales

goal.png
Bale (5)

goal.png
Craig Bellamy (34, 41)

goal.png
Aaron Ramsey (64)

goal.png
Simon Church (80)

mom.png
Craig Bellamy

An absolute stormer for my team, dominated from the beggining and played well throughout, Classy performance from Bellamy, scoring 2 and assisting 1, This is a real confidence boost going to my next few games :)!!

:wub:Four Associations Tournemant:wub:

A tournement I knew nothing about until this game. Its a tournement which Wales,Scotland, Ireland and Nothern Ireland compete against eachother in A group system format. This is the first ever four associations tournement and was to be hosted in Dublin. I knew this was my big chance to make Wales the first team to win this cup and go down in history!

Northen Ireland 1-1 Wales

goal.png
Healy (
67)

goal.png
Aaron Ramsey (70)

mom.png
Ramsey

A decent performance from my lads, I was expecting a win against perhaps one of the easier sides in the tournement but after going 1-0 down in the 67 minute I was happy to settle for a point.

Bulgaria 2-3 Wales

goal.png
Berbatov (23,43)

goal.png
Ched evans (50)

goal.png
James Collins(65 Pen)

goal.png
Ched Evans (
72)

mom.png
Ched Evans

A truely inspiring comeback from my boys, couldnt have been happier, going in at half time 2-0 down I told my boys we have to win no matter what. They delivered a quick start to the second half and Evans got the comeback rolling, Collins got the equaliser and Evans completed the comeback on the the 72nd mintue!! chuffed to bits with this result leaves me with a chance of qualifying!

:wub:Four Associations cup:wub:

Ireland 1-1 Wales

goal.png
Ched Evans (70)

goal.png
Andrew Keogh (87)

mom.png
Gunter

A very annoying result in the end, this result meaning I would rely heavily on results going my way. A goal from Ched evans and wales sat back and tried to defend, they done well up until Keogh dashed there hopes and netted the equaliser! Still could win it, Fingers crossed!!

Wales 2-0 Scotland

goal.png
Chris Berra Own goal (60)

goal.png
Ched Evans (62)

mom.png
Hennesey

Wales have done it!! With Northen Ireland beating Irelan earlier in the day it was all down to who ever won this match would be crowned Champions!! A very close match until a freak deflection of berra gave me the lead and Evans doubled the party had well and truely began!! A fantastic day for me, and fantastic day for the club!! :D:D:D:wub::wub:

Wales are Champions!!

FAC.jpg

Wales-1.jpg

Well done for the 4 Nations. Being Welsh I'm behind you all the way, good luck. I'm managing Wrexham at the mo in 2017 and currently hoping for Pulis to leave Wales and me take over!!

:wub:Freindly:wub:

Argentina 3-1 Wales

goal.png
Aguero (66)

goal.png
Collins (80)

goal.png
Dominguez (88)

goal.png
Perotti (90+1)

mom.png
Bale

A good result in the end, A game in which I was expected to lose heavily I almsot pulled off a huge shock, when Collins equalise in the 80th minute I thought I may just hold on but there attack was to much and they added two more just before the end, Still a solid performance!

:wub:Euro Qualifying Group:wub:

Wales 0-3 Switzerland

goal.png
Khalifa (13)

goal.png
Derdiyok (17)

goal.png
Inler (
44)

mom.png
NONE!

A very poor performance form my boys, any realistic chance of qualifying was dashed, Switzerland now had a healthy 6 point gap between me and them, defence was a shambles, everything was wrong, switzerland deserve their win much better side on the night!

:wub:Friendly:wub:

Spain 3-0 Wales

goal.png
Jesus Navas (10,18)

goal.png
Fernando Torres (41)

mom.png
Boaz Myhill

A fair result in the end, with Spain superior talent in the squad After going 2-0 down in 20 minutes I thought I was in for a embarresing defeat but my boys held strong and only conceded one more and a okay result 3-0.

:wub:Euro Qualifying Group:wub:

Wales 0-4 England

goal.png
Cole

goal.png
Lampard (Pen 38)

goal.png
Gerrard (
78)
goal.png
Ashley Young (87)

mom.png
Bellamy

A disapointing result! After good spells of pressure at 1-0 down, I looked like getting the equaliser but after Lamps scored a pen, It was all over my boys morale was down and nothing was going our way, No hope of Qualifying now!!

Bulgaria 5-0 Wales

goal.png
Peev (27)

goal.png
Andonov (36)

goal.png
Bojinov (45+2)

goal.png
Malinov (47)

goal.png
Vladimirov (67)

mom.png
Bale

I now drop to 4th place in the group Bulgaria overtaking me! The worst day of my career, a shocking performance, embarresing I have nothing to say, but poor!

Not a good period for you there, hope you can turn it around

Good luck in the quals, well done in the Four nations :D. Any chance of a screen of the table ? all the best ;)

:wub:Wales sack Clark:wub:

Yes, Wales sacked me, I had two bad games and get sacked! I should really team up with Zola and claim unfair dismissal! I was very annoyed at this, This is not the end of my story, More the start of a new Era.

sacked1.jpg

Just to annoy me even more I was replaced by David Beckham wannabe Robbie Savage! Now that takes the biscuit, Im demanding some copensation!!

sacked-1.jpg

:wub:Wales Under Clark:wub:

Won: 6
Lost: 10
Draws: 3
Scored : 25
Conceded: 45

Honours:

Football Associations Trophy 2011

After receiving several Job offers from Premiership teams I have rejected quite a few in the hope of getting a national team job, But I have just received a Job offer from Leicester, They have been took over by a rich buisness man and I have been offered 15 million in transfer budjet, only down side there 19th with 12 points, 8 from saftey and I only have premier League playable so I if i get relagated im Back to Square one? what shall I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.