Status
Not open for further replies.
:wub:Clark Rejects Leicester:wub:
I've decided it would be stupid to accept it, despite the tempting money, I would rather continue to manage national teams as only got premier league playable and relagation means certain sacking! the job hunt continues!!

:wub:Clark Gets Arsenal Job:wub:

Arsenal.jpg

Arsenal F.c nick named the Gunners was founded in 1886 and In 1893 became the first club from the south to join the football League, Arsenal Have enjoyed great successes throughout their time winning the first division 13 times and winning the Fa cup 10 times. Arsenal were also the only ever team to complete a premier league season unbeaten. Arsenals main Rivals are that of Fellow Londoners Tottenham, they share a fierce rivalry. Despite Arsenals domestic Success they have struggled in Europe and only ever managed to be Runners-up in Europe when they were beaten 2-1 by Barcelona in the 2006 champions league.

I'm looking to set this straight and bring Arsenal more domestic cups and more importantly European success they so badly crave. With the help of Peter hill wood, Arsenal Fc, will once again be the only team in London! I have been backed with a transfer budjet of 51 million! suprising I know, Unlike Wenger I plan to use this to great effect. With a few big stars and promising Regens at Arsenal only a few top players are needed to complete my squad.

:wub:Key Players:wub:

Striker:

Chinedu Obasi:D

I was absolutely delighted when I scrolled through the squad and saw his name sitting there! Arsenal signed him in 2010 for a nice 10.5 million. A real Target man and goal getter!

Obasi.jpg

Midfield:

Cesc Fabregas!(A)

So happy to see Fabregas is still at Arsenal now hes hit the ripe age of 26 he poses a real threat in CM and has the potential to be a world class Playmaker!

Fabregas.jpg

Defenders:

Thomas Vermaelen<)

World class defender, Couldn't ask for a better CB, plenty of expeience now hes 27, Hitting his peak as a defender, heres hoping he keeps lots of clean sheets for me!

TommyV.jpg

:wub:potential Stars:wub:

Victor Masondo:)

A 21 year old south African goalkeeper, Already my first choice keeper next season, he could be one of the best keeps of his era! He joined from South African side Sundowns for 95k not bad at all.

Masondo.jpg

Mick Stewart:wub:

Young english CM showing huge potential already and should make several appearances for Arsenal over the next few years!! One of Arsenals home grown Beautys! Not so beautiful though ^^)

Stewart.jpg

Thats all for now, Updates to come will include Ins and outs , pre seasons, Hope you enjoy...:wub:

If you are woundering Arsenal isnt a country !! Good Luck anywaayyy

I know, I realise I said I wanted a national job But couldn't resist as its the team I support and get 51 million, hope you'll follow :)

good luck can u show me screenie of the message when they approached u please

Here, If you accusing me of cheating I didn't, I can show history aswell? if needed?

Joboffer.jpg

not at all mate wa just wanderin erm what transfer and wage budget u got.
anyway best of luck

From Wales to Arsenal. This is pretty much the story I need to follow. XD

Unlucky with Wales. Good luck with the Gunners.

Did you set your rep as massive when you started? surely that's the only way Arsenal approached you?

Did you set your rep as massive when you started? surely that's the only way Arsenal approached you?

I only had premier league playable and rep Automatic, so yeah Professional footballer but never really thought I was going to be playing in premier, Its just you need to have one league playable :) I did get alot of other offers including Tottenham, Leicester and Everton :D

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:10 PM ----------

:wub:PreSeason Friendlys:wub:

Borehamwood 0-3 Arsenal
Bury 0-4 Arsenal
Cardiff 1-3 Arsenal
Hamilton 1-4 Arsenal
Wigan 3-2 Arsenal
Q.P.R 2-5 Arsenal

Scored:21
Conceded:7
Won:5
Lost:1
Draws:0

:wub:Transfers In:wub:

Charmillot-WerderBremen-10 Million

A young Swiss striker, hes a regen so has the potential to be very good according to my scouts well worth the money. Have to see how the season pans out and how many goals he can Grab.

Charmillot.jpg

Axel Witsel-Standard-12 Million

A young 24 year old midfielder to sit in the middle and help Fabregas, Looks a very promising Player for the future. Maybe A future Fabregas , Who knows.

Witsel.jpg

Fernando Torres!!-Liverpool-52 Million

A player definatley worth breaking the bank for! need a very strong finisher up there and he brings this to the squad, Before anyone says my budjets dont add up Torres was a dodgy deal- 35 million upfront and the rest over 48 months.

Torres.jpg

:wub:Transfers Out:wub:

With many players I felt needed to go, Arsenal got rid of 11 players accumalating 7.5 million from sales, one thing I was annoyed about was my young South African Goalie Decided to leave for no reason and Join Stoke!! Heres my full transfers for the year:

Transfers.jpg

Season Updates to follow...:wub:

Arshavin out on a free? Lost out on big-time monies there. :S

Arshavin out on a free? Lost out on big-time monies there. :S

4th season, hes 31 I think, Transfer deadline had passed and my wage budget was over so needed to release someone I dont play and I dont play him and he had like 67,000 a week , so had to be done :'(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.