Status
Not open for further replies.
4th season, hes 31 I think, Transfer deadline had passed and my wage budget was over so needed to release someone I dont play and I dont play him and he had like 67,000 a week , so had to be done :'(|)

Fair enough, Arshavin is a quality player though. Will be interesting to see Torres playing for Arsenal.

Fair enough, Arshavin is a quality player though. Will be interesting to see Torres playing for Arsenal.

I know, cant wait, I mean I have 'good' strikers but hes a 'f**king epic' striker! :)

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:05 AM ----------

:wub:premier League!:wub:

Man Utd 5-1 Arsenal

goal.png
Berbatov (26)

Axel Witsel missed Pen (44)
goal.png
Wellington Silva (45)

goal.png
Berbatov (45+2)

goal.png
Eden Hazard (48)

goal.png
Anderson (56)

goal.png
Shawcross (88)

mom.png
Wilshere

Just how I wanted to start the season oO) Couldn't believe this, How bad my team played, I tryed to incorparate a New tactic I made to suit arsenal But clearly failed epicly. Worst performance of my story :'(

:wub:Champions League Best Placed Play-off:wub:

Arsenal 5-1 Stade Rennais

goal.png
Charmillot (5)

goal.png
Lebourg (24)

goal.png
Obasi (29)

goal.png
Wellington Silva (39,45+1)

goal.png
Charmillot (88)

mom.png
Wellington Silva

Just what I needed to bounce back from that shocking defeat at Old Trafford despite conceding the one away goal 5 goals for me is surely enough to see me through.

:wub:premier League:wub:

Newcastle 0-0 Arsenal

mom.png
Fabianski

A very frustrating and boring game, despite huge amounts of pressure on the Newcastle defence they parked the bus all game and refused to move, the post and bar where involved numerous times aswell, Bad start to the year!

:wub:Champions League Best Placed Play-Off Second Leg:wub:

Stade Rennais 3-0 Arsenal
(Arsenal win 5-4 on Aggregate)

goal.png
Horn (54,61)

goal.png
Louis (90+2)

mom.png
Kieran Gibbs

Another terrible result no doubt I'll try some new tactics next month, these ones have gone to pot! A uneccsary scare, one more goal for Rennais and that would have been it, Not good times at all!

:wub:premier League:wub:

Arsenal 0-0 Bolton

mom.png
Gael Clichy

And the shocking month goes on.. one of my worst of all time on Fm!! Couldnt believe this, Another team who parked the bus and refused the budge!! Couldnt believe I failed to score, But this is when I signed Torres just before this game, would have started but was only 66 percent fit and didnt want to risk it , things much change and fast!!

August

Won: 1
Lost: 2
Draws: 2
Scored: 6
Conceded: 9
League Postion: 16th

Not a very good month, but I hope you turn it around.

EDIT: Can you post a screenshot of your squad please? :)

Last edited:
Just started reading, haven't seen it until now. I like the layout and everything.

May I recommend Sebastian Giovinco, can't say how much he'd be, but I reckon he'd be a quality addition to your team.:D Nice story btw, no doubt you'll bring glory to Arsenal.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.