Arsenal v Chelsea

What a great win, couldn't of asked for more really and our defensive display was superb, limiting Arsenal to only 4 attempts in the entire match. Drogba was majestic upfront with his hold up play, and thats why when he's on form he's unplayable. As for Arsenal, they had bright starts to each half but were lacking the end product in relation to the amount of possession they had.

Scott, Eduardo did kick it out of Cech's hands for the disallowed goal, i suggest you take a look at the replay. Also we could have had a penalty in the first half from Sagna's tug on Anelka. Vela's attempt to win a penalty was laughable and should take a look at himself.

Overall, a great display from us and i think this sends out a message to the rest of the league that the old Chelsea are back.

Carefree!!

3-0, beautiful..

Scott, agree to disagree (reminds me of the film anchorman lol)
nobody wants an arguement =]

Imagine where you would be without the money. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and to an extent the Spuds, are proud clubs, get there money through the right way, tehyve always been up there due to how big the clubs are, and various other factors, since chelsea have come in, I just feel that footballs changed. I'm bitter? Most certainly. But then I'm a gooner

Imagine where you would be without the money. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and to an extent the Spuds, are proud clubs, get there money through the right way, tehyve always been up there due to how big the clubs are, and various other factors, since chelsea have come in, I just feel that footballs changed. I'm bitter? Most certainly. But then I'm a gooner

Why are you going completely off topic?
Anyway, im sure you won't be complaining when Stan Kroenke eventually takes over Arsenal.

i am happy, 3-0 chelsea. Top of the League:)

Why are you going completely off topic?
Anyway, im sure you won't be complaining when Stan Kroenke eventually takes over Arsenal.
He does make sense though.

I wouldn't say its off topic as without that money, we would have usually rolled your small club over.

Of course you wouldn't think it was off topic because you said it >_> .
Times have changed my friend, we are now becoming the dominant force in London, deal with it.

Anyway, i don't want to start an arguement because i actually respect Arsenal and the way they play + bring youngsters through.

And i will ignore 'Coach Cater'. Grow up.

Last edited:
Chelsea don't even fill the Bridge at home games, and they record heavy heavy losses per annum they are a smaller club.

And I don't respect the way chelsea play football, or the way they act in the transfer market, end of.

key thing you sed there was in LONDON

liverpool and utd still bigger then you. and always will be, cause they got something you havent,

History and die hard fans( more in liverpool case for fans, i can admit)

Aw didnt watch the game as i was ill and stayed in bed all day and just woke up, just seen the scoreline:( i cant really comment on the game to be honest as i missed the whole thing so ill have to watch match of the day to see. Title is still wide open tho we just need to hope chelsea lose some games away from home which they have done so its always a possibility.

liverpool and utd still bigger then you. and always will be, cause they got something you havent,

I 110% agree with you there. (K)

Times have changed my friend, we are now becoming the dominant force in London, deal with it.

Anyway, i don't want to start an arguement because i actually respect Arsenal and the way they play + bring youngsters through.

Please remove your head, from your *** :D

Chelsea are a big team now, but not before Abramovich

Of course United & L'pool are bigger clubs, possibly Arsenal too. But as i said if Chelsea keep going the way they are it won't be long before they take over Arsenal.

Winning two league titles dosent make you a big club. I would put United and Liverpool before us. Then Leeds, Forest and maybe everton before you, even at a par with spurs. You have a poor fan-base and NO history

Just getting my point across that your only about posting really when Chelsea are doing good.

I mean you had to wait till Chelsea where 2-0 up before you made this thread, Why did you not make it before.? Little scared maybe

Winning two league titles dosent make you a big club.

Does if your a Chelsea fan XD

Of course United & L'pool are bigger clubs, possibly Arsenal too. But as i said if Chelsea keep going the way they are it won't be long before they take over Arsenal.

you are a long long long way off arsenal.

Please remove your head, from your *** :D

Chelsea are a big team now, but not before Abramovich

Why are you quoting what i said when your response has no relation to what is said?
When did i say we were a big club before Abramovich?

And me get my head out of my ****?
Wow, they way some of you and your little mates on here go around bumsucking eachother is quite funny., and your telling me? Lol.

Just getting my point across that your only about posting really when Chelsea are doing good.

I mean you had to wait till Chelsea where 2-0 up before you made this thread, Why did you not make it before.? Little scared maybe

I was watching the game downstairs on a big screen with my Bro & Dad.
When it was halftime, i came upstairs to my computer and made the thread. If it means so much to you i'll buy a nice little laptop where i can use where ever i am. Would that make you happy? Your comment doesn't make sense anyway, 'only there when your doing good' If i made it at 0-0 would you be also saying that, because that is still a good result away at Arsenal.