Arsenal v Chelsea

how is kinger and his little mates, assume your talking about me, danny and frankie, bumsucking each other. we have argued in the past, and probaly will again, on this forum

how is kinger and his little mates, assume your talking about me, danny and frankie, bumsucking each other. we have argued in the past, and probaly will again, on this forum

No not you. I think you just agree with people who you think are right.
It wasn't 'Max or Kinger' so much before but recently, oh dear.

Me and max have our differences, just because we're friends dosen't mean we dont argue.

Me and max have our differences, just because we're friends dosen't mean we dont argue.

But it does mean you try to gang up on people if you can't handle a debate/arguement on your own. Which is pathetic if you have to rely on other people to win your own battles.
I bet i can name the people who are your 'mates' on this site anyway. Its not exactly hard.

I cannot comment on the game itself but who was chelsea without abramovich?
and one result over us without 2 key players makes chelsea the better team in london? hmmm i dont think so.

nah, robson they are the better team, just not the bigger team. in terms of players, chelsea are better, but in terms of status arsenal are bigger

Some people may be a bit upset over losing 3-0 at home? Chelsea are MAKING history. You are all living in the past. I think it's pretty evident Chelsea don't have a good history, but they will. Utd, liverpool, arsenal, they all started somewhere.

Anywho, Chelsea top of the league by 5 points, GET IN!

your saying they will be bigger aswell but look at our youths in 3 years we will be the best in the world, you cant buy a player for another 2 years.

Some people may be a bit upset over losing 3-0 at home? Chelsea are MAKING history. You are all living in the past. I think it's pretty evident Chelsea don't have a good history, but they will. Utd, liverpool, arsenal, they all started somewhere.

yh liking winning champs leagues, and prem titles. :/

or not finishing 3rd and losing in the semis, or finals;

nothing is ever won in november, and never will be

Erm der, So your saying if chelsea lost 3-0 at home you wouldnt be upset?:O Unlike we arsenal fans we actually care about losing and it shows you how good of support the club actually has unlike chelsea who most of the fans are glories. Yes we lost but least we have the nerve to come on here and debate.

Thats as much as i can say to be honest as i missed the game and cant comment on the decisinos the referee made and etc

your saying they will be bigger aswell but look at our youths in 3 years we will be the best in the world, you cant buy a player for another 2 years.

C'mon, lets be honest, you's have been saying the same thing for the last 4 years, '' next year, our young players will all be deadly and we'll win the league'' it's not gonna happen, you all sound too repeditive for my liking.

No not you. I think you just agree with people who you think are right.
It wasn't 'Max or Kinger' so much before but recently, oh dear.
I don't 'bumlick' anyone mate. Just because people like me and talk to me doesn't mean we bumlick each other. Just because I don't agree with you I'm a bumlick really is what your saying, if I had agreed with you, you'd be fine with me. It's just a case of you now being defensive and talking **** about people because you've got nothing else to say. Atleast I've got a group of friends on here.

to be fair we were saying that five years ago and it hasnt quite worked aswell as we hoped, a lot of the players that come through are good but not world class so far we have only got two world class players from clichy n fabergas

Erm der, So your saying if chelsea lost 3-0 at home you wouldnt be upset?:O Unlike we arsenal fans we actually care about losing and it shows you how good of support the club actually has unlike chelsea who most of the fans are glories. Yes we lost but least we have the nerve to come on here and debate.

Thats as much as i can say to be honest as i missed the game and cant comment on the decisinos the referee made and etc

Of course I'd be upset, I've supported Chelsea since I was 5 (thats when I started to take an interest in footie) and I get stick for supporting them cos people just presume im a glory hunter? I clearly ament. I care about losing loads,(it just thankfullly doesn't happen that often)..

The ref made all the right decisions in my opinion concerning the goals..

C'mon, lets be honest, you's have been saying the same thing for the last 4 years, '' next year, our young players will all be deadly and we'll win the league'' it's not gonna happen, you all sound too repeditive for my liking.

just cause your going to be srewd when ambra gets bored.

dnt worry load of youngster at tht club.

ballack, terry, lampard, cole, drogba, anelka.

Not really, have you forgotten about the so called 'fans' who keep saying Arsenal will drop out the top four? Yes arsenal fans have been saying things like that because its something to be proud of you hardly see a manager buy a player who was being wasted at barcelona and who has come to arsenal and has been turned into one of the brightest player we've ever had thats something to be proud of.

And dont say if Chelsea developed a player of Fabregas's calibar you wouldnt be proud.

arsenal are not the better but the bigger club of the two, i like the way people get all defensive and desperate when they run out of things to say about their precious chelsea. Unlucky arsenal and better luck next time if u need it

just cause your going to be srewd when ambra gets bored.

dnt worry load of youngster at tht club.

ballack, terry, lampard, cole, drogba, anelka.

It's not as if no one else has a millionaire owner? All clubs spend a lot nowadays.

If our team is 'so old' how are we beating the likes of utd, arsenal?

So, Chelsea fans, please explain to me where you hot prospects are? Because I haven't seen anything yet. Only one is Kakuta who you unfairly bought. What happens when Abramovich gets bored and Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Anelka, Carvahlo and Cech all get to old? You become a little team again, obviously I can't predict the future, but Abramovich won't be there forever, and neither will the players. Unless you get a new chairman like Man City's or something, you're screwed. Arsenal and United are set for the future, Liverpool have got one or two good youngster like N'Gog and that left back they bought in the summer, can't remember his name. But Chelsea don't really have anything for the future, at the moment.

gatid he wasnt being wasted. he was 16 and they loved him, just couldnt offer him a deal until he was 18, but in england you can at 16

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

It's not as if no one else has a millionaire owner? All clubs spend a lot nowadays.

If our team is 'so old' how are we beating the likes of utd, arsenal?

you got luck against utd, and the old squad is why you only one the FA cup in the last 2 season.