Arsenal v Chelsea

gatid he wasnt being wasted. he was 16 and they loved him, just couldnt offer him a deal until he was 18, but in england you can at 16

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

you got luck against utd, and the old squad is why you only one the FA cup in the last 2 season.

No scott he was being wasted, fabregas left barcelona becuase he wanted first team football and barcelona didnt give him it thats why he left to come to arsenal. The fans might of loved him but if a player at a age of 16 of fabregas's calibar isnt given chances to shine that is being wasted imo.

Last edited:
Not really, have you forgotten about the so called 'fans' who keep saying Arsenal will drop out the top four? Yes arsenal fans have been saying things like that because its something to be proud of you hardly see a manager buy a player who was being wasted at barcelona and who has come to arsenal and has been turned into one of the brightest player we've ever had thats something to be proud of.

And dont say if Chelsea developed a player of Fabregas's calibar you wouldnt be proud.

Of course I'd be proud of Fabreagas, he's one of the best mids around, if not the best. But, I never said arsenal dont have a good youth team or anything, they do, but there way of going about things(youth policy) isn't as effective as buying big name players, thats why they aren't as good as chelsea,
like, they need to produce more than just 2 world class players in 5 years...
them being cesc and clichy..

No scott he was being wasted, fabregas left barcelona becuase he wanted first team football and barcelona didnt give him it thats why he left to come to arsenal. Isnt that being wasted?

he was 16, what did he expect. to play for the best team in the world 1st team.

he wasnt being wasted, just unrealistic

So, Chelsea fans, please explain to me where you hot prospects are? Because I haven't seen anything yet. Only one is Kakuta who you unfairly bought. What happens when Abramovich gets bored and Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Anelka, Carvahlo and Cech all get to old? You become a little team again, obviously I can't predict the future, but Abramovich won't be there forever, and neither will the players. Unless you get a new chairman like Man City's or something, you're screwed. Arsenal and United are set for the future, Liverpool have got one or two good youngster like N'Gog and that left back they bought in the summer, can't remember his name. But Chelsea don't really have anything for the future, at the moment.

Insua.?

I don't 'bumlick' anyone mate. Just because people like me and talk to me doesn't mean we bumlick each other. Just because I don't agree with you I'm a bumlick really is what your saying, if I had agreed with you, you'd be fine with me. It's just a case of you now being defensive and talking **** about people because you've got nothing else to say. Atleast I've got a group of friends on here.

It's not necessarily just talking to each other, it's the fact that you just agree with them for the sake of it. And it isnt because you don't agree with me, i didnt expect you to. I've noticed it since that 'awards' thing where alot of people were nominating you? And how am i talking **** about people? It's pretty obvious who the 'mates' are on here and your just trying to gang up on people who have a different opinion. 'Atleast i've got a group of mates on here' Lol, I didn't come on this site to make friends, just for my FM needs, and stummbled across this forum. Anyway, i'd rather have friends in real life than on the internet. It's nothing personal, just my opinion.

gatid he wasnt being wasted. he was 16 and they loved him, just couldnt offer him a deal until he was 18, but in england you can at 16

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

you got luck against utd, and the old squad is why you only one the FA cup in the last 2 season.

everyone gets a bit of luck now and then but yes, we have only won the fa cup once in the last 2 years, but we've also progressed, came a close 2nd in the title the last two season and in the champions league been knocked out by the winners on away goals and losing in the final on penos.

he was 16, what did he expect. to play for the best team in the world 1st team.

he wasnt being wasted, just unrealistic

Theres always smaller competitions in spain to give them first team maybe not in the league. Bojan at the age of 17 was given the chance to play league football for barcelona so why couldnt they just give fabregas who was a year younger a few chances? why bojan and not fabregas?.

sorry you finsihed 3rd last season, still no trophy, no1 remembers the losers

Theres always smaller competitions in spain to give them first team maybe not in the league. Bojan at the age of 17 was given the chance to play league football for barcelona so why couldnt they just give fabregas who was a year younger a few chances? why bojan and not fabregas?.

maybe learnt there lesson, and when they played bojan, it was against very weak sides, and there CMS are there strongest point,

xavi and iniesta best in the world

yaya toure not bad, i suppose( brilliant)

QUOTE=Frankie;240140]They won the fa cup scott.[/QUOTE]

said tht in earlier post, just responding to his, we came 2nd, lost in semis, blah blah blah, rubbish over no1 remebers the losers jibe

The FA cup is it. I think you're missing my point scott, Chelsea havent won anything major as of late but they are progresing clearly and imo will win the league this year. That's all that counts.

i would say, from 2 league titles on the trot. then 2nd, then 3rd was a downward spiral

Tbh i still dont think chelsea will win the league. I got a bet with a friend irl that ancelotti will get sacked this season. Purely becuase that stupid chairman of yours who has a patience level of zero and will start pressuring ancelotti when he loses a couple of games just like he did with scolari. Chelsea might be a couple points ahead of man utd but a few of away loses and the chairman will start questioning and maybe go as far as sack the manager. Thats why Chelsea will never be as big as arsenal, man utd and you might say liverpool aswell your chairman hasnt got a clue who to manage a club.

Last edited:
Yeah him aswell but they bought some left back or something from PSG I think, good prospect.

It's not necessarily just talking to each other, it's the fact that you just agree with them for the sake of it. And it isnt because you don't agree with me, i didnt expect you to. I've noticed it since that 'awards' thing where alot of people were nominating you? And how am i talking **** about people? It's pretty obvious who the 'mates' are on here and your just trying to gang up on people who have a different opinion. 'Atleast i've got a group of mates on here' Lol, I didn't come on this site to make friends, just for my FM needs, and stummbled across this forum. Anyway, i'd rather have friends in real life than on the internet. It's nothing personal, just my opinion.
I don't agree with them for the sake of it. I have my own views, you have yours. Who gives a **** if we are mates on here? The only person making a fuss over it is you, your opinion is worthless to me.

Looks like the season over for Arsenal.

I'm tired of Wenger making excuses, the team isn't good enough!

He's going to ruin this club.

Yeah him aswell but they bought some left back or something from PSG I think, good prospect.

I don't agree with them for the sake of it. I have my own views, you have yours. Who gives a **** if we are mates on here? The only person making a fuss over it is you, your opinion is worthless to me.

Chris Mavinga.?(H)(H)