Arsenal v Chelsea

Thanks kris you always have been honest, Shockhorror have you seen the players that have left/retired arsenal in the past years i'll name a few - vieira, henry, bergkamp, seaman, ljungberg, pires, gilberto, flamini, campbell, hleb, cole, adebayor, toure, and theres a awful lot more.

They were considered the best players arsenal have ever had and to lose them i struggle to see where your point lies. How can you say wenger is ruining the club? especially coming from a arsenal fan aswell.

Last edited:
everyone also knew, tht you where close to adminstration and would of gone into adminstration without Ambramovich, i bet you didnt know tht.

I have had a season ticket for years now, it wasnt the club in administration, it was chelsea village, but they invested in chelsea so thats why we were suffering, so yes i did know that

Who cares if Chelsea spent money or if they have no history, they still have a right to beat you and are a big club, yes they may cheat but now is a time where cheating has become part of professional sport because the stakes are so high.

no i have the FA and Fifa to rely on for charging Chelsea.

Where was the SOLID, HARD proof?
Fifa hate english clubs nuff said
Madrid tapped up ronaldo for god knows how long, what happened to them?
**** all thats what

Every big club probably taps up the parents like Chelsea did with Kakuta, Chelsea just got caught out.

sorry,

But Cole and chelsea admitted to meeting and discussing a contract.

and as for inducing Kakuta i wasnt at the trial, where you, NO, so no1 nos wot evidence was there

Thanks kris you always have been honest, Shockhorror have you seen the players that have left/retired arsenal in the past years i'll name a few - vieira, henry, bergkamp, seaman, ljungberg, pires, gilberto, flamini, campbell, hleb, cole, adebayor, toure, and theres a awful lot more.

They were considered the best players arsenal have ever had and to lose them i struggle to see where your point lies. How can you say wenger is ruining the club? especially coming from a arsneal fan aswell.

I didn't mean ruining it quite literally. But the fact that Wenger isn't willing to strengthen the side with players who are at the top of their game. He's always looking to the future, but what about the present? We're now considered a team who is just a 4th place team, not worthy of winning the title. And perhaps things would be different if Wenger spent £30-£40million strengthening the squad with a few new players.

We also have a few very injury prone players, and a lack of backup is leaving us short of some quality.

Chelsea didnt even get caught, whoever kakuta was at complained and obviously somewhere down the line someone witnessed it, who cares it lifted for the minute right?
and whoever started this argument hasnt got a clue about football
Arsenal lost, Chelsea won, Your 11 points adrift!
You need some strength, power and height in your team

wrong again, it is suspended not lifted, and this argument was started cause, some1 claimed chelsea where the bigger club, no1 has ever said arsenal where better in terms of players and quality, every here has sed chelsea are better

Tapping up is easy in football these days, clubs don't need to talk to the player, they can just talk to the agent which is basically tapping up, I remember Steve Bruce saying this on SSN.

I ment suspended but said lifted, i knew what i ment. Tapping up has and will always be in the game.
Chelsea are the bigger club nowadays, Arsenal are nothing atm, they cant win anything, wenger needs to think more about now than the future

wrong again, it is suspended not lifted, and this argument was started cause, some1 claimed chelsea where the bigger club, no1 has ever said arsenal where better in terms of players and quality, every here has sed chelsea are better
Scott to be fair he did say 'lifted for the minute' :S

he only changed it tho, cause i mentioned it. and i dnt care he is speaking rubbish

Of course I care, I'm asking why anyone else would care. You're clearly obsessed with something about us being mates. Your trying to twist what I'm saying against me, you may aswell just be typing '****, ****, ****, ****, ****'

Lol, if anyone is twisting words it's you. I have no problem with you being mates with them, it just the way you go round in your little group ganging up on people who have different opinions which annoys me. I hope you have processed that into your brain. If not, i suggest you just not bother reply at all, because it's quite amusing.

I didnt change it you ****, if i would have changed, it would have said edited by me :S

he only changed it tho, cause i mentioned it. and i dnt care he is speaking rubbish
Come on Scott, everyone's got their opinions mate. He didn't change it because it didn't say he edited it, so give him a bit of a break. Although I do agree he is speaking rubbish.