Arsenal v Chelsea

JDY

Reaction score
Currently 2-0 to Chelsea at half time, Drogba & an own goal by Vermaelen.

Teams
Arsenal:
Almunia
Sagna
Gallas
Vermaelen
Traore
Fabregas
Song
Denilson
Nasri
Eduardo
Arshavin

Chelsea:
Cech
Ivanovic
Terry
Carvalho
Cole
Mikel
Essien
Lampard
J.Cole
Anelka
Drogba

typical ****** chelsea.

dominated all half, then get 2 goals.

just like against utd, but they had to cheat against utd

typical ****** chelsea.

dominated all half, then get 2 goals.

just like against utd, but they had to cheat against utd
What did they do to cheat? I forgot

Arsenal can't get past Chelsea's back 4

drogba pulled down brown, plus it wasnt a free kick.

nothing worng with arshavin goal there

the ball was lose, and the he hit it after cech spilled it

eduardo clearly kicked it outa his hands, even look at the repley, cech hd his two hands on it, pointless even starting arguement over it lol

thts why we decided it would be something, we didnt agree on, but didnt argue

Nice, would have preferred a less humiliating scoreline for Arsenal, but good result for Spurs.

Very disappointing by Arsenal today. Just like Liverpool without Gerrard and Torres, Arsenal without van Persie (and Clichy) we're nothing. Out of the title race? I'd like to think not, but it seems that way.

Well done to Chelsea. Arshavin goal was rightly disallowed, Eduardo clearly kicked it out Cech's hands.

I'll say what I said on the other thread, Fair play to Chelsea, again playing excessively boring football to win. I want united to win the league over chelsea now, at least they play football the right way.

I'll say what I said on the other thread, Fair play to Chelsea, again playing excessively boring football to win. I want united to win the league over chelsea now, at least they play football the right way.

There's no 'right way' in football. Teams play to their strengths, and Chelsea are a more physical team than Arsenal.

I prefer fluid passing football too, like Arsenal and Tottenham play most of the time, but it's not the only way to play.