Arsenal v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 121
  • Views Views 4K
Do you ever have anything positive to say? XD
I speak the truth. benitez is too negative,at this point United would throw all but one man forward,not us we keep 5 back and play it long to the lone striker.

Terrible result for us, probably deserved though looked a handball at the end

Haha did you guys see fabregas handball that freekick in the last minute? Lol dirty play but that was amazing.

Last edited:
Bad result for Liverpool, puts City in a great position with a game in hand of them. Liverpool have been playing well but should of attacked a bit more at the end and paid the price. Not good.

WOW I wasnt too disheartened by that loss till I saw Fabregas' BLATANT handball......
But from Liverpool we played better didnt deserve a loss at all..Babel is gaining confidence again which is good news and every game we play we are closer to the return of El Nino
Spurs lost, Villa Drew, City arent playing the best

That's us all over. We sit back and defend,defend,defend then opposition score.OH NO! what are the chances of that? /Sarcasm. Don't change,stay the same way and lose.

Yeah just kept his hand in the air and let it hit off him :P Meh no use complaining though won't change anything

Fabregas is scum for doing that
It's not like it's the first time it's happened, sure it wasn't the right thing to do, but everyone will forget about it by the next game.

Fabregas' blatant handball was blatantly outside the box...:P

Liverpool can still get 4th!! I hope they do anyway, I'd rather see them get there over ****** city.

I don't have sky sports.
Was the handball bad?

Yeah, his hand was up before the kick was taken

Although it was a handball I don't really think it was a free kick in the first place. Saying that, Howard Webb was looking straight at it and it should have been a penalty. However at least Babel is playing a bit better now and this just adds a bit more significance against City. Come on you reds!!

Peak!
It was on the line and therefore a pen
but Horward Webb is our representative for the Fifa World Cup and he didnt give anything for something right infront of him...Tut tut.

Back