Arsenal vs Barcelona

zlatan starts mate and has been scoring recently :/

Over recent years he's been **** against English opposition (according to the Daily Mirror :S) - played 10, scored 0. And two of those were against Arsenal, which is a slight boost.

Come on you Gunners XD

Didn't think Gallas was back already, probably Arsenal's best team minus Van Persie, I don't think people should write Arsenal off yet.

Arsenal: Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Fabregas, Song, Diaby, Nasri, Bendtner, Arshavin. Subs: Fabianski, Rosicky, Eduardo, Walcott, Denilson, Eboue, Campbell.

Barcelona: Valdes, Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Maxwell, Messi, Keita, Busquets, Xavi, Pedro, Ibrahimovic. Subs: Pinto, Marquez, Bojan, Henry, Milito, Toure Yaya, Jeffren

Anyone knows if I can watch the match live anywhere?

I reckon if we play good and stop messi we could get a draw

i'll say 3-3

This match is the one I have been waiting for for a while now. However when 2 teams play the same football, the technically superior team will win (probably) so on that basis I see Barcelona winning both legs. I won't predict scores but it will pretty hectic at both ends

Don't be so dramatic, guys, Arsenal and Barcelona have the same football style, so Gunners can stop Barcelona, somehow, I think... :/

Anyone know why there playing Busquets over Yaya Toure? :/ Is he injured or something?

Anyone know why there playing Busquets over Yaya Toure? :/ Is he injured or something?

Yaya Toure has been injuried lately and Sergio Busquets has been playing well in the La Liga

I thought Iniesta was out and Toure would fill in his role and Busquets was to come in and take Toure's original position. Toure is comfortable in any role in the middle of the park so he can fill Iniesta's shoes.

EDIT:- Didn't know Toure was injured as well

Predicted Arsenal 2 - 3 Barcelona in the predictions, though I'm not sure why I thought Barca would score 3 in the away leg.

I suppose it could happen, and I hope they do.

barc dont play with as quicker tempo as we do so hopefully that will sway it in our favour and as long as they don't score i will be happy

bendtner make me proud

NOTE

Don't turn this thread into another ****** argument please. This thread is for the discussion of Arsenal Vrs Barcelona,anything off topic will result in an infraction.

Also, Please do not post about incidents during the game like this example

'ohh Arshavin hit the post' Yes we know, we are all ****** watching it. That's how these threads end up with 10 pages,

considering most people are gunna say barca to win im gunna guess 1-0 to arsenal even though i want barca to win and i even went out and bought a barca shirt just to **** of my brother in law who is an arsenal supporter lol :p

if it carrys on like it has started, this is going to be a goal fest lol

---------- Post added at 12:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

NOTE

Don't turn this thread into another ****** argument please. This thread is for the discussion of Arsenal Vrs Barcelona,anything off topic will result in an infraction.

Also, Please do not post about incidents during the game like this example

'ohh Arshavin hit the post' Yes we know, we are all ****** watching it. That's how these threads end up with 10 pages,

what if people arent watching it?

Imbrahimovic should retire.

I'm thinking 4-2 Barca?