Arsenal vs Barcelona

Barca are all over Arsenal. Pretty safe enough to say Wenger wont be moaning that his team are the only team who played good football after this game.

Judging from the first ten minutes I predict 3-1 in favour of Barca

Arsenal look like they want to hit Barca on the break :$

how aint barca scored yet and i could of scored tha ibra chance

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

im not watching it nd id like to be kept up to date so commentery on the game would be good :)

mate i suggest you watch it not been on long and already been a good game to watch

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

core almunia has turned into a world class keeper tonight some great saves

barcelona need finishing practise dont they? lol fantastic goalkeeping (never thought id say that) what a game we have!

Almunia wants a clean sheet boy!!!

Don't think Almunia has been this good ever!!

Tell you what Almunia is making his case in front of his clansmen. Trying to prove his nation squad worth.

PS. Anyone else almost at creaming point yet?

sorry to say this arsenal fans but it is really like boys against men, this is far too easy for barcelona... if only barcelona could finish lol

sorry to say this arsenal fans but it is really like boys against men, this is far too easy for barcelona... if only barcelona could finish lol

i agree i wonder what the possetion % is lol maybe barca 99%- 1% arsenal :p

Where did the first 20 mins go ?
They flew by

fantastic bit of play acting by sergio.b then he gets up again :/ lol

God knows how this is 0-0, even at this point. Almunia has somehow been amazing, Barca have been all over Arsenal

BREAKING NEWS!

Cesc Fabregas starts! what a shock, who didn't see this coming? It's always the same with Wenger, he says a player has no chance blah blah blah yet they make a recover than defines medical reasoning.

Tbh, Fergie does it a fair bit.