Arsenal vs Chelsea - Monday 27th December - 20:00

That's basically my friends conclusion, so you think he needs to be replaced? Since I thought you guys usually start with Malouda(left), Drogba, Kalou(right)

He wouldn't have started if Anelka was fit but i want Chelsea to keep hold of him but only as a sub.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Thought Walcott was pretty **** poor in the first half but still looked dangerous, got in behind several times but touch/decision making let him down before goal and assist... Also tracked back well, was saying to my dad that the advantage with him (which is annoying at other times) is he always wants to pick the ball up in a deep position and play one-twos or run with it, not just run off the shoulder etc. In this game, that meant him helping Sagna deal with Kalou and his pace meant Cashley couldn't get forward as much as he likes - He didn't give enough support to/got no support at all from Kalou though.

Kalou is a poor starter and i think Carlo is trying too hard to change him.

Thought Walcott was pretty **** poor in the first half but still looked dangerous, got in behind several times but touch/decision making let him down before goal and assist... Also tracked back well, was saying to my dad that the advantage with him (which is annoying at other times) is he always wants to pick the ball up in a deep position and play one-twos or run with it, not just run off the shoulder etc. In this game, that meant him helping Sagna deal with Kalou and his pace meant Cashley couldn't get forward as much as he likes - He didn't give enough support to/got no support at all from Kalou though.

I'm thinking he meant Gallas...

He wouldn't have started if Anelka was fit but i want Chelsea to keep hold of him but only as a sub.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

Kalou is a poor starter and i think Carlo is trying too hard to change him.
Oh yeah Anelka, forgot about him.

It was great to see arsenal really trying to win this game and thanks to this game and hopefully due to the improved morale we can hopefully win something this season and maybe just maybe defeat barcelona over two legs. Hopefully we guard against complacency for the rest of the season (unlike against west brom and newcastle etc.) and i think we have a very good shot at winning the league.
Im grateful however that we have a relatively easier opponent on wednesday because we have only one day to rest but arshavin didnt take part at all today and chamattack came of the bench so hopefully they will be fresh on wednesday

He had a bad game agreed, but how did your part of the deal do???

Also because of the scoreline and performance etc i nearly forgot Cech's save from Nasri, easily one of the best saves i have seen.

Really? Best saves you have seen? I'd expect someone with Cech's reach to save it, it was a great save but I wouldn't go that far! A great effort from Nasri too. Reguarding the Kalou debate, I've always kind of liked him but he drifts in and out of games and has missed some sitters in his time. I don't think he's good enough for champions but he's a good weapon to have when the whole team is playing well

I'm thinking he meant Gallas...

Oh really? OK, umm..

Gallas was a moany git for the first season, but played fairly well, had a very good second season - did well with TV5 but got injured - Perhaps a mistake to let him go, he's looked good at times this season, but been a little inconsistent with Spurs. Gallas also scored against Cheatski once or twice so I'm happy with that, now also dislike him though <)

Really? Best saves you have seen? I'd expect someone with Cech's reach to save it, it was a great save but I wouldn't go that far! A great effort from Nasri too. Reguarding the Kalou debate, I've always kind of liked him but he drifts in and out of games and has missed some sitters in his time. I don't think he's good enough for champions but he's a good weapon to have when the whole team is playing well

Most goalkeepers wouldnt have got to it, it was a sensational save.

The Stamford Bridge exit door is now firmly open for Mr Ancelotti.

It will be his and to an extent the players choice whether he will walk through that door or be pushed.

Arsenal were pwnage tonight. Really enjoyed the match. Nasri and Fabregas were great again and the Gunners fully deserved the win!

Most goalkeepers wouldnt have got to it, it was a sensational save.
im not sure VDS would have got to it, if he had, he'd probably pull something in the process, great save

thats it from me, fantastic game, made a little better becuase it was chelsea on the losing side. Still a long long way to go though

So thrilled with a win, but we have to beat Wigan, otherwise we will be back to square one :(

That double save from Coupet is amazing, but you have to ask, if he was in a position to header that, surely he was in a position to catch it (or atleast use his hands)? He probably missed it with his hands and had to improvise. Amazing second save though.

That double save from Coupet is amazing, but you have to ask, if he was in a position to header that, surely he was in a position to catch it (or atleast use his hands)? He probably missed it with his hands and had to improvise. Amazing second save though.

I think it was a back pass although I'm sure he could have got away with catching it!

I still think Chelsea will win it this year. United and Arsenal are definitley going drop about 10 points before the season is over.