Arsenal Vs Everton Match Thread

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
******* get in, what a turnaround, must say this is happening far too often though.

EDIT: According to Sky Sports Robin van Persie scored?

arseballs. O well, was hopeful for a draw. Another defensive balls up. Heard they've been defending well all game til now

is it 2-1? Arsenal?

my stream is reaaaaly slowwww

Everyone saying Koscielny, but I'm hearing RVP? :$

yeah this games over now. another defeat

Thing is, I can't really complain. Arsenal have been playing some superb, flowing football this season. It has been great to watch.

******* typical Everton. Absolutely gutted. Story of our season.

Thats how you win titles.

Great job by the lads, never gave up.

******* typical Everton. Absolutely gutted. Story of our season.

yup. 1 mistake changes absolutely everything. gonna be a long second half of season. I suspect the storm clouds are gathering at Goodison

As I've said, conceding first is becoming some what of a trend at Arsenal. It needs to stop, being 1-0 down at half time, at home, is a horrible feeling. We've played a lot of good football lately and just stoked that we got all three points which we probably didn't deserve (going by Sky Sports, apparently Everton were on top for an hour).

As I've said, conceding first is becoming some what of a trend at Arsenal. It needs to stop, being 1-0 down at half time, at home, is a horrible feeling. We've played a lot of good football lately and just stoked that we got all three points which we probably didn't deserve (going by Sky Sports, apparently Everton were on top for an hour).
Well it's about time we learned to defend properly for more than an hour-90 minutes is better. Feel worse when I'm hearing that James Vaughan is putting them away tonight. And I'm sorry I disagree with what other people are saying-Everton FC is pretty much involved in a relegation battle.

Fantastic Much Needed Win

Everton played well untill they let the two goals in

Fantastic Much Needed Win

Everton played well untill they let the two goals in
Well that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The thing that is so pain-painstakingly, eye-gougingly, ball-twistingly frustrating, is how well we can play. First half dominated the game, made the better chances, made the most of the ball, just positive.

Then second half come out, Saha just stands up front on his own, we hoof it to him, all the pressure comes back on us. We're sucha good team when it's even or we're one down, because we play positive football. The minute we go one up we sit and try to ******* defend, which is stupid seeing as we haven't kept a clean sheet for god knows how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.