Arsenal Vs Everton Match Thread

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a good win i was fearing the worst, everton played well and were probley unlucky to get nothing from the game really but thats the way it goes sometimes.

What's this that apparently happened with Fabregas?

Just hearing about it now-something he said to a match official

On SSN Davie Moyes said Fabregas should have been sent off for disgusting comments about the match official ?

not sure to be honest. match commentary wasn't live, but talking about it now. Moyes sounded livid. this will rumble on may have slagged off official for allowing saha goal

Last edited:
not sure to be honest. match commentary wasn't live, but talking about it now. Moyes sounded livid. this will rumble on
I fear for everton, short and long term. they are fighting to stand still while everyone improves. Surely kenwright must put the club up for sale to safeguard its future, assuming the right buyers can be found

whats it got to do with moyes? if it was said to a match offical?

not sure to be honest. match commentary wasn't live, but talking about it now. Moyes sounded livid. this will rumble on may have slagged off official for allowing saha goal

yeah he looked angry

i'm also gettin a sneaky (and bad) feeling, that Moyes is really starting to feel the pressure. He needs help badly not just from the board, but some of the frickin players. They're not playing as a team anymore. It's starting to fragment

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I fear for everton, short and long term. they are fighting to stand still while everyone improves. Surely kenwright must put the club up for sale to safeguard its future, assuming the right buyers can be found

He's been trying for the past 2 months to find "suitable" investors. But now money is being reclaimed left right and centre. We are now in financial meltdown. I'm just hoping to god, that the rumour that is rife at the moment, that Kenright is going to announce the club is getting put into administration are nothing more than rumours. I wasn't convinced at first, but its getting more and more widespread. For the first time since I started supporting them, I truly fear for the club. And it's a horrible, horrible feeling.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

whats it got to do with moyes? if it was said to a match offical?

To be honest (persoanl opinion) he said that, because the pressure on him is increasing every match now. He doesn't normally say that sort of thing.

i'm also gettin a sneaky (and bad) feeling, that Moyes is really starting to feel the pressure. He needs help badly not just from the board, but some of the frickin players. They're not playing as a team anymore. It's starting to fragment

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

He's been trying for the past 2 months to find "suitable" investors. But now money is being reclaimed left right and centre. We are now in financial meltdown. I'm just hoping to god, that the rumour that is rife at the moment, that Kenright is going to announce the club is getting put into administration are nothing more than rumours. I wasn't convinced at first, but its getting more and more widespread. For the first time since I started supporting them, I truly fear for the club. And it's a horrible, horrible feeling.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

To be honest (persoanl opinion) he said that, because the pressure on him is increasing every match now. He doesn't normally say that sort of thing.
he is at the stage where he cant afford to be too picky. Everton would not recover from administration

he is at the stage where he cant afford to be too picky. Everton would not recover from administration

That's what he just cannot see. He keeps going on about loving the club, but if he loves the club that much, let it go for gods sake. It just will not survive this path he's taking. Everyone can see it except him.

That's what he just cannot see. He keeps going on about loving the club, but if he loves the club that much, let it go for gods sake. It just will not survive this path he's taking. Everyone can see it except him.
I admire him for what he has done, but his time is up

Pretty much yeah. Like you said, what he has done, he's done for the clubs best interest. But it really is time to hand over the reins now. The next few weeks are going to be pretty intense indeed. At the moment I just cannot think of anything postive to say and thats a first lol. Think may go on youtube later and relive some glory moments lol

Pretty much yeah. Like you said, what he has done, he's done for the clubs best interest. But it really is time to hand over the reins now. The next few weeks are going to be pretty intense indeed. At the moment I just cannot think of anything postive to say and thats a first lol. Think may go on youtube later and relive some glory moments lol
Best of luck, would be a shame to see the bluenoses suffer

I was at this game and have to say the officials had a shocker. Majority of our songs were aimed at the ref and linos. And if anyones wondering what happend at the kick off after Evertons goal, The goal was showed on the big screens and everyone saw it was clearly offside and all the arsenal players complained..

Other than that good turn around, We made loads of chances just kept missing. Glad to see Arsharvin score, been getting alot of stick lately.

great comeback. get in!

If what Moyes said about Cesc is true, and Wenger is lieing (lol) then Cesc needs to calm the f*ck down. I think the pressure of being a good captain is getting to him, ever since he got the armband he's been much more of a dirtier player. Worst thing is, there isn't any senior players in our team to reign him in so its down to Wenger, I hope Wenger talks to him.

I fell asleep so I didn't watch the match, I heard Wilshere and Rodwell had an interesting battle in the centre of the park, I wonder who won that? Opinions?

He has to make sure the Guys are suitable.. Hate for you to get another owners like Pompey, all these guys promising, with actually no money

It's seeming more and more each week that Cesc is looking for a way out. I'll not be surprised if he goes to Barca in the summer. His attitude in some games this season has stunk and for a captain it's not the ideal role to be leading.

Buck up Cesc, get on with being a top player and a top role model.

Well there are some forums going mad right now-apparently BK is in Hollywood trying to secure investment from a couple of people. If thats the case then....****. I'm actually running out of words for a change lol

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

It's seeming more and more each week that Cesc is looking for a way out. I'll not be surprised if he goes to Barca in the summer. His attitude in some games this season has stunk and for a captain it's not the ideal role to be leading.

Buck up Cesc, get on with being a top player and a top role model.

I had a lot of time for Fabregas, with his ability, tempremant, the way he acted. But lately, he's become a bit of a knoblet to be honest. I've lost a lot of respect for him lately just purely on his behaviour. But his talent is still pretty much second to none

Status
Not open for further replies.