Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal 1-2 Liverpool

Van Persie
Suarez and Carroll

Will add i said 1-1 and goalscorers for me will be Van Persie and Carroll (as the Arsenal defenders cant deal with anyone who is strong).

Will add i said 1-1 and goalscorers for me will be Van Persie and Carroll (as the Arsenal defenders cant deal with anyone who is strong).

We seemed to deal with Drogba well in December ;)

We seemed to deal with Drogba well in December ;)

lol u did indeed, 1 game in what 12 isent bad :P

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Carroll's different, better aerial player who will probably be the tallest player on the pitch.

Carrolls more threatning in the air but Drogbas better physicly on the floor. Both are very effective at what they do and are unplayable most of the time.

if we start with kyrgiakos they will tear us apart...i'd go for flanagan in defence,as for game one thing is for sure and that is expect unexpected from pool...they can trash arsenal like city or get hammered like vs west ham..still looking forward to game and hopefully new 3 points (H)

Kenny's tactics will stifle Arsenal, Arsenal's defense will be shaky, Lehmann will **** up, and Liverpool will score in the air. I voted for a draw but Liverpool is much more likely to win than Arsenal. Can't see the gunners getting 3 points this match, which will make the title race officially over (well, it pretty much already is, but this makes it almost mathematically impossible). Kind of ironic since it will give ManU the 19...if Liverpool wanted to lose a game this season, this would be it. It's not like Europe is that important, the Europa League will only be a distraction from qualifying for the Champions League (which will be extremely tough, because the Prem now has 5 very good teams other than Liverpool).

Kenny's tactics will stifle Arsenal, Arsenal's defense will be shaky, Lehmann will **** up, and Liverpool will score in the air. I voted for a draw but Liverpool is much more likely to win than Arsenal. Can't see the gunners getting 3 points this match, which will make the title race officially over (well, it pretty much already is, but this makes it almost mathematically impossible). Kind of ironic since it will give ManU the 19...if Liverpool wanted to lose a game this season, this would be it. It's not like Europe is that important, the Europa League will only be a distraction from qualifying for the Champions League (which will be extremely tough, because the Prem now has 5 very good teams other than Liverpool).

What if Szczesny plays? Will he **** up in Lehmann's stead?

Kyrgiakos to score a hattrick!
Just joking.

I'm guessing there will be maybe 1 or 2 red cards.

Im going for a 2-2 draw. Both teams will go for the win. Liverpool wont lose just to give Arsenal a title chance as its a long shot and its much more important for us to finish fifth than to see United lose the title race.
We have the foundations of a good team and a great line up coming through the ranks so even if United grab number 19 we will soon match it.
I just cant seperate these teams as both have been in good form so a draw seems the likely outcome.

Very hard to predict Liverpool games at the moment to be honest. 2 different sides could turn up. Will be a very good game just hope Carroll gets a lot of service because Arsenals defence will struggle. Also can see Kuyt scoring with Clichys current form and concentration Kuyt will pop up for a poachers goal.

I'd go with Fallagan for 2 reasons. 1. We need a natural right back to play the way we want to 2. We need Carragher in the middle. Can't trust Soto and Skrtel anything can happen with them 2.

Going with 0-2 if the right side turns up. 2-1 Arsenal if they don't.

0-2 Carroll, Kuyt

Honestly you cant tell which side will turn up with these two. hoping for a score draw, though wouldnt mind a crushing liverpool win

Liverpool 2-0 Arsenal

Kenny Daglish always never has problems beating the big teams and I expect that to continue, cant see Arsenal winning this one

I'm going for a 2-1 win for Arsenal. RVP and Fabregas to score for Arsenal. Carroll to score for Liverpool.

im gonna go for a dramatic 3-2 win for the arsenal and RVP X2, Nasri with the goals. mierles (sp) and carroll to score for liverpool and maybe a red card

What if Szczesny plays? Will he **** up in Lehmann's stead?

Probably not, if Szczesny plays than Arsenal will get the draw. If Lehmann plays, they will lose. I'm hoping though that Liverpool's 3-0 win last Monday will have the opposite effect on them that it had on Man City...overconfidence, a lack of focus, the inability to recapture that form. If I remember correctly Liverpool struggled in the game after their last two big ones over ManU and Chelsea. I don't see it happening though, because they play well against the big teams. If Szczesny plays, 1-1 draw. If Lehmann plays, 3-1 Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back