• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I change my vote to a Liverpool win now I've seen Diaby is playing.

Szczesny

Eboue Koscielny Djourou Clichy

Diaby

Wilshere Fabregas

Nasri Van Persie Walcott

Sky had this formation​

Szczesny

Eboue Koscielny Djourou Clichy

Diaby

Wilshere Fabregas

Nasri Van Persie Walcott

Sky had this formation​

Sky are wrong!

We play 4-2-3-1, not 4-3-3.

Szczesny

Eboue - Djourou - Koscielny - Clichy

Diaby - Wilshere

Walcott --- Fabregas --- Nasri

RvP​

I haven't seen as much optimism about Liverpool for a while. Especially in a thread away at another 'Big Four' member.

Long live the king.

BENCH: Lehmann, Gibbs, Squillaci, Arshavin, Song, Chamakh, Bendtner

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Abou Diaby scored the winner in this fixture last season when his goal gave Arsenal a 1-0 win. Walcott picked ahead of Arshavin to try and cause the inconsistent Aurelio some problems. Look forward to seeing Nasri vs Flannagan.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Abou Diaby scored the winner in this fixture last season when his goal gave Arsenal a 1-0 win. Walcott picked ahead of Arshavin to try and cause the inconsistent Aurelio some problems. Look forward to seeing Nasri vs Flannagan.

Not true.

Not true.

This. Injury prone, obviously, but inconsistent wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe him.

Liverpool play the same formation and players as against Man City, wich means Flanagan starts again.

Sterling may have traveled, but he's not on the bench - not suprising considering he was involved in the U18's 6-0 win over United yesterday.

Looking forward to this, want us to win but want Arsenal to win the league. hmm.

I doubt Arsenal have a chance to win the league. I want us to win so we have a chance to qualify for Europe next season.

John Bishop on whether beating Arsenal would help Utd win the league: "It's like helping someone else sleep with your wife"

Oh, anyone who thinks we'll roll over to let Arsenal win are wrong I'm afraid. The players want Europe, and since 5th is the only possible way, unless Birmingham's finances are that bad.

It's not the only way.

If Man City finish 5th and win the FA Cup. The Europa League place goes to 6th place.

It's not the only way.

If Man City finish 5th and win the FA Cup. The Europa League place goes to 6th place.

I'm pretty sure it would go the runner-up. As with West Ham a few years back.

I read in the mirror there will be a 1 minute silence for DannyFizmann/Hilsbrough Memorial

Inconsistent? Aurelio is one of our best players when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back