• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am hoping for a liverpool Win, that would then mean the league would surely be ours.

From a Manchester United fan....... Liverpool to win 2-1 (Suarez x 2), (Robin Van Persie)

My opinion, Liverpool seem to be in better form at the moment than Arsenal, but the stats about Liverpool at the Emirates may cancel that fact out - but they are just stats. I reckon Arsenal 1 - 3 Liverpool. Scorers - RVP, Carroll, Suarez x2

Szczesny, Song and Djourou are all fit. Sagna, Ramsey, Rosicky are all doubts so...

Szczesny

Eboue Djourou Koscielny Clichy

Song Wilshere

Walcott --- Fabregas --- Nasri

RvP​

Going for a tight Arsenal win - Liverpool have been poor on the road and Arsenal haven't lost to them in the last 6 fixtures between the sides.

Some stats:

Liverpool have won only one of their last 10 PL games against Arsenal and none of the past seven, though five of those have ended in draws.

There have been more hat-tricks scored in this fixture than any other in Premier League history.

Ahead of the Liverpool game, Arsenal have taken just 8 points from their games against the current top six, fewer than any of their rivals.

In just 12 starts (6 substitute apps), RvP has become 3rd top goalscorer in the Premier League this season with 12.

Arsenal have scored 45 of their 62 Premier League goals this season from open play. The same number as Liverpool have scored overall.

--

With Djourou back and Szczesny ahead of Almunia or Fabianski in goal, I expect Carroll's threat will be more limited than in the past but we have to remain focused at the back. Would love Carragher to "accidently" misplace a back-pass, but I can't see it unfortunately... we'll just have to win without your help! ;)

Going for a 3-1 Arsenal win. RVP x2, Fabregas (pen), Kuyt consolation for liverpool in the 88th minute.

Carragher sent off for a horror tackle on Nasri. Carroll being bullied by Djourou on set pieces. :D

I honestly don't know. This could go either way by a large margin, it is very hard to call.

That said, I reckon Arsenal will nick it 2-1.

Score Draw Please.

Hoping for some more Andy Carrol goals <3

IF we play like we did on monday, it could be a very good game for us.

Extremely hard to call. Could either be a home win, a draw or an away win. There hasn't been a game like this where I have no idea whatsoever on the outcome for a while. Should be a belting game.

Saying that, for some reason I'm really optimistic about today so will say 2-1 to us.

Although, those of you on the Liverpool City thread on Monday saw that I expected us to get creamed.

So now I've said all this, head down to the bookies and get on an Arsenal win.

Same with what Alex said. Could go either way today, going for a Liverpool win though.

Szczesny, Song and Djourou are all fit. Sagna, Ramsey, Rosicky are all doubts so...

Szczesny

Eboue Djourou Koscielny Clichy

Song Wilshere

Walcott --- Fabregas --- Nasri

RvP​

If we play that team i really think we have a good chance of a win, Hope Eboue and Cichy play thier best game and do no stupid errors though

I hope Arsenal play Bendtner! Then we'll win for sure.

Reina
Carra Kyri Skrtel Auerilo(sp?)

Kuyt Spearing Lucas Meireles

Suarez Carroll
Unfortuantly, I can see Kyri starting. I don't think Dalgish will risk Flanagan again although playing Kyri is probably a bigger risk.

2-0 Arsenal

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Flanagan, Aurelio, Carragher, Skrtel, Lucas, Spearing, Meireles, Kuyt, Suarez, Carroll. Subs: Gulacsi, Cole, Kyrgiakos, Shelvey, Ngog, Maxi, Robinson.

Will be good to see how Flanagan copes under the pressure, he really just has to enjoy himself. Shelvey and Robinson on the bench too.

Reina
Flanagan - Carragher - Skrtel - Aurelio
Spearing - Lucas
Kuyt - Meireles - Suarez
Carroll​

Would be nice, but we'll be playing a 4-4-2 with Meireles on the left :(

Last edited:
Arsenal: Szczesny; Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Clichy; Diaby, Wilshere; Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri; Van Persie.

Love that team. Flanagan in and Carra in the centre leaves to a higher defensive line and Aurelio is good and experienced enough to deal with Walcott. Hopefully Lucas and Spearing can continue their fine form together in the centre and Carroll and Suarez are looking good already. C'mon Liverpool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back