Arsenal's Invincibles Recreation: Early Tactical Development

best tactic i've used up to know. changed to it mid season and results were great. this is the only tactic i've used that seems to get the best out of Ozil. over 35 assists and 13 goals!!

hello!
which of the two? v1 or v2
and any order or training before the game or during the week.
sorry for my English I'm from Canary

although it pains me to say this as spurs fan.
anyone tried this tactic with spurs? please kindly state which version you use and your starting 11 lineups.

although it pains me to say this as spurs fan.
anyone tried this tactic with spurs? please kindly state which version you use and your starting 11 lineups.

Yeah we wouldn't want you to get sacked ;)

Do anyone have any thoughts on PPM for the different roles/posistions?

how does it work after the patch??

I was using this in Classic mode. Got up to christmas with Swansea through the group stages of the Europa and in 6th position. After the patch I lost my next 6 games (including some small team in the FA cup) even with a tump of angry re loads.

seanhrfc: Used this tactic for two season, winning PL both seasons, plus FA Cup. After the newest patch it's not working at all. What are your experience with this tactic on the new patch?

V2 version is still working ok with me in new patch. Drawing more games than before but still happy with it

I've been using this tactic for my Everton save, but instead of using a poacher I have changed it to a complete forward on attack because my strikers just weren't scoring. They started to score, Lukaku got 4 in 2 and Jelavic got 2 in a Capital One Cup game, but they aren't scoring again. Other than that it's working great for me. After 10 games I'm 2nd in the league on goal difference to Man Utd. Won 7, Drawn 2 and Lost 1 (which was 1-0 away at Old Trafford). Really need help with the striker problem, anyone got any advice?

This tactic still works. I have won 4 out of 5 Premier League's. This year I have won 15 out of 15 matches.
It works very well in Home games, thinking about choosing another for my Away games.

I don't know if it is the tactic or my team but I am happy.

Pogba, Doria, Balanta, Shaw, Peruzzi, Markovic, Draxler, ?zil, Mitrovic, Ocampos and so on.
Actually, the only players I got left from starting is Sczcesny and ?zil :)

This tactic is amazing! You really have done well to recreate the way Arsenal play the ball around before executing! Very well done, I have downloaded this and used it on my Arsenal team and so far I have played 10 games unbeaten 9 wins and a draw.

Hey guys, so this works still with the latest version?

Keen to try it out with Santi and Mesut playing so well for me recently. Although I'm still an outright noob and concede easy goals. :)

Have used this before and I think its great, is this for 14.3 patch cause I cant remember?