Arsenal's Invincibles Recreation: Early Tactical Development

• Thread starter Thread starter seanhrfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 116K
where can I find V.2?

Can you put it in the OP?

I got version 1 and version 2 on my tactics and played half a season and it stll says formation awkward? ? Team playing well though :)

I will be updating OP with version 2 today. IMO both version 1 & 2 are strong tactics however version 2 is closer to how they played than version 1.

Started playing this with my spurs team last night mid season and results are goin good lookin forward to carryin on 2nite.

i played a bit with V.1 once, and conceded a lot of goals via through ball

Im at work so cant upload it, but I have a good graphics of their movements that might help. Cole is definitely a CWB for me.

I'm making an invincibles recreation tactic of my own; I'd be interested to see this graphic if possible? :)

First of all; thank you for an amazing Arsenal tactic! Waited to long for an Arsenal-based tactic.
I have done some changes that worked well for me.
- Changed the Poacher to an AF. This works very good with fast strikers like Carlos Vela.
- When I lead against strong teams I set Ramsey to CM (defend).
- Aim at first post on corners with Per (highest player) attacking there.

Only two draws in the league by new year, thanks again!

An example of the counter-tactic after I god an early lead bellow.

Last edited:
How do you decide when to use v1 or v2? im managing m.city

Started season well but towards end of the season started losing and letting goals in easy. Any idea this is with v2

Yes I remember the Split 4-5-1, not copying honest haha.

For anyone who wants to give it a go as it is now the file is attached in this post

Seems nice - will try it on my Arsenal game (just started).
Would you play Ozil as AP (on the left) or as T (on center)?

Treq of course. He's amazing 10 goals and 12 assists in the firsts 6 months

cant get my striker to score.any tip. (giroud arsenal,messi barcelona and ronaldo real madrid

I'm curious if the author has updated this as well. I've tried this tactic with mixed results so far. It worked well for my first save with Cardiff for half a season but I abandoned that save and started one with Monaco. I did awful with Monaco twice both with this tactic and another one so my failure with Monaco I don't attribute to this tactic. But went back to a Newcastle save I saved in first summer and never played and now trying this tactic with Newcastle. Will update results later.

Would be curious what other tweaks anyone has tried.

strikers just dont score in this tactic? im playing with man utd and i have rooney in the bergkamp roll and heriquez or werner playing the henry roll. ive mixed it up a bit and played kagawa in bergkamp roll and rooney in the henry roll...still nothing

Back