Arsene's Revenge - Getting Chelsea Relegated

Our dream run is hitting some roadblocks. A embarrassing loss against Tottenham and then Sporting in the quarter finals.

View attachment 209880

We need to get us back to our winning ways, and what better way to do it than against Chelsea! Let's give Mourinho the welcome back he deserves :)

With 7 games or so left in the Premier League, here is how things stand.

Tottenham has now climbed above the relegation zone, into relative safety.

Meanwhile Chelsea is really in a struggle for survival at the moment. With 6 games left for them, they really need to step up....or they are toast

View attachment 208400

Now we are getting down to the business end.

There is 3 games left in the season.

Arsenal has wrapped up the league long ago, so nobody cares.

But all eyes are on Chelsea.

3 Games left against relatively average team. But this is a relatively average Chelsea team we are talking about, so anything can happen.

Leicester and Norwhich are 2 and 3 points below Chelsea respectively, can they do enough to overtake Chelsea?

View attachment 208391

View attachment 208390

Chelsea has lost to Hull!
View attachment 208326

Chelsea is level on points with Leicester and now everything now rests on the last day of the Premier League season.

View attachment 208325

To put it simply,

Leicester will need to get more points from the final game against Middlesbrough, than Chelsea gets against West Ham

Can Leicester really do it? Or will Mourinho's men prevail on the last day

View attachment 208323

View attachment 208324

The time has come. Final game of the season.

Chelsea vs West Ham
Leicester vs Middlesbrough

View attachment 207773

For these playing at home, the equation is simple.

Leicester need to get more points from the final game than Chelsea. Goal difference will not save them.

Leicester Win - Chelsea Lose or Draw - CHELSEA RELEGATED!
Leicester Draw - Chelsea Lose - CHELSEA RELEGATED!
Leicester Lose - Game over, Chelsea survives another season in top flight.

View attachment 207775

View attachment 207774

The Final Games are starting. At this point, I am not even paying attention to Arsenal's own game.

1 minute into the game...so far so good.
View attachment 207771

14 Minutes: OH NO! Middlesbrough penalty, they are now 1-0 up! :(
View attachment 207770

31 Minutes: Leicester scores!!!!! 1-1, but a draw will not be enough if Chelsea also grabs a draw.
View attachment 207769

57 Minutes gone: Things have gone crazy, Leicester now winning through a Garcia goal just before half time. But West Hame has now scored 3 goals!!!!! Including a wonder strike from our on loan assassin Josh Webb. As things Stand, Chelsea WILL GET RELEGATED!

View attachment 207768

63 Minutes gone: West Ham has now put 4 past Chelsea. Their game is pretty much settled at this point. Leicester is still holding on. If they can win or survive with a draw, it is enough! 25 minutes left in this game.
View attachment 207767

80 Minutes gone: **** has just gone off! Leicester is now 3-1 up with a Cummings own goal in the 80th Minute. With Markismovic (Who scored an own goal to start the game) getting sent off! He is the REAL HERO!

View attachment 207765

THATS IT! The final whistle. Leicester really brought their A Game today, they fought with everything they had to survive relegation. Chelsea meanwhile didn't bring anything.

View attachment 207764

It's Over Chelsea. It's Over Mourinho.
View attachment 207763

View attachment 207759

View attachment 207761

Press Conference.

Press:
Jose, Chelsea has now been relegated. Hang on sorry, I still can't believe what I just said.....Chelsea has now been relegated to the Sky Bet Championship....a team that at one point in the recent past was dominating the Premier League....how has something like this happened?

Mourinho: In 2015, I told everyone we have out grown the league. We have out grown the league. It's simple.

Press: You certainly have!

Press: What do you think the future holds for you now? Roman Abramovich hasn't been the most forgiving of owners and managers have been shown the door for much less. Do you think your past success with Chelsea will help you keep your job? And help Chelsea fight back into the Premier League next season?

Mourinho: ​No. I am finished.

View attachment 207756

View attachment 207760

Last edited:
As a Liverpool fan, I can't help but smile at this entire save! Excellent read! While I'm not a huge Arsenal fan, Chelsea going down is just too good to be true!

And speaking of, who replaced Klopp at LFC? Coming in 2nd a few years running isn't as good as winning, but it's still CL year in and year out!

As a Liverpool fan, I can't help but smile at this entire save! Excellent read! While I'm not a huge Arsenal fan, Chelsea going down is just too good to be true!

And speaking of, who replaced Klopp at LFC? Coming in 2nd a few years running isn't as good as winning, but it's still CL year in and year out!

Klopp had quite an eventful career in my save :)

View attachment 207727

Meanwhile Liverpool had Unai Emery replace Klopp and then followed by a long spell with Guardiola.

View attachment 207726

As someone who absolutely detests Chelsea and everything they stand for: Well played, sir! Very well played indeed... :D

Even as a Chelsea fan I find this pretty funny! Good job man

Thanks guys.

It was a hard slog, especially the last season. Poaching their stars took them from a top 4 team to a mid-table team. That wasn't so hard. But pushing them over into relegation territory was the hard part. In the last season, every other week, I'd try to unsettle some of their players, by declaring interest to the media, making low ball offers that get rejected. As a result I kept the few good players Chelsea had left from performing their best.

Anyway, I continued the game a few months and there is a lot of fun screenshots I will be sharing soon. The aftermath of Chelsea relegation is definitely entertaining!

Well done on getting Chelsea relegated, with the added bonus of Mourhino being at the helm and getting the kick when it hapenned (I hate the guy).

Hats off to you sir! :D

And now the twist....you take over Chelsea to get the back in to the Prem and then win it!